The Last Supper

Module Name: The Last Supper

Real Name: Keegan Lara

Nickname(s): Kee

Date Of Birth: December 13, 1998

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Gabriel Lara/The Last Supper Gakupo (older brother)

Sonata Zegreloni/Symphony Miku 2017 (girlfriend) (April 7, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: The Last Supper

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 29, 2016

Fun Facts:

- Keegan and Gabriel live separately from Lawrence.

- Unlike Lawrence, Keegan and Gabriel are not cannibals.

- How did Lawrence, Keegan, and Gabriel first meet? The Lara family is a high-class group of entrepreneurs that are best known for their efforts to expand today's access to technology, as well for those who are less abled than the average human. The Lara brothers have been raised to show respect to others, no matter what their background is. That ties in on how they met Lawrence.

- The Lara brothers decided to do a challenge they saw someone do on YouTube, where they purposely left a wallet full of lots of money somewhere and see if someone would return it. They left the wallet in the forest. Many hours later, there was a knock on the door. When they answered, they saw Lawrence there. He had the wallet for the Lara brothers. However, they noticed that he was eating a severed arm. That's when they found out he was a cannibal.

- At first, the Lara brothers didn't want him near them, because who in their right mind would just talk to a cannibal? But Lawrence wanted them to hear him out. He explained his situation about being born with one lung and he has to eat human bodies. The brothers understood, and because Lawrence showed an act of kindness and honesty, they rewarded him. They gave him a key to a mansion that had been left behind by their grandfather, and the last thing he wanted for his kids and grandkids was for them to give it to someone who has kindness in their heart. Lawrence not only earned the mansion, but also his friendship with Keegan and Gabriel.

- How did Keegan and Gabriel die from starvation? Everything went well until the Lara parents made really bad investments, causing their immense wealth to crash. They lost everything. And it became harder to even get food. Yet Keegan and Gabriel still wanted to help Lawrence, even if it meant dying of starvation for him. Which was exactly what happened.

Here's the specific song:

And here's the short 2018 live version.

See you guys in the next chapter!