Oster Pack Music & Artworks

Module Name: Oster Pack Music & Artworks

Real Name: Anderson Neal (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Oster

Date Of Birth: April 21, 1997

Age: 27

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Designer: YOji

Known Relationships/Family:

Mandy Sheeler/Ashes To Ashes Luka (wife) (married in 2019)

Kiara Neal (daughter) (born July 8th, 2018)

Evan Neal (son) (born December 20th, 2021)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Oster Pack Music & Artworks

Album Producer: OSTER Project

Specific Album Anniversary: April 21, 2014

Fun Facts:

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They've been friends since they were children. They were neighbors, and their parents kind of brought them together. They liked to go stargazing the most, and trying to point out different shapes in the sky. Now that they're older, they kind of grew distant from each other, especially since they're all following their own dreams in life.

- Anderson is a happily married man, and is the only one in the group who settled down to have children. He has a 3-year-old daughter and a baby son. He's a hardworking man who does his best to provide for his wife and children, so he isn't always available to talk to for the other friends. His friends did get to meet his wife and kids, and they absolutely love them. Even with his new life, he hasn't forgotten about any of his friends.

See you guys in the next chapter!