26: Pain

CONTROL

(A/N I'm so sorry! I got my days mixed up and I thought that yesterday was today and all this willy-wonka, anyways happy readings!)

SORCHA COLDMAN stands across me with a devious look etched across her face.

My confidence wavers. I have no idea of the power she holds.

She could be a mind-controller for all I know.

Please God, don't let me jinx myself with that.

To be completely honest, I thought my father killed her earlier. Does that mean I have to go up against some lady the Winter Soldier couldn't even kill? Great.

"Hen, what do you know of Sorcha?" I ask lowly over the coms, walking a circle with my opponent.

She tilts her head in amusement, a devilish smirk on her face.

"The only person that knows what she is capable of doing is Fallon. He never told me and I'm his brother. Though I did betray him in the end..." Hendrix fades off at the end of giving his information.

I sigh at my lack of information.

Not wanting to engage in the fight first, I wait for her to initiate the attack.

"I'm going to really enjoy this." She winks before throwing a punch.

Easily weaving away from her fist, I throw one back of my own.

Successfully hitting her ribcage, I spin out of the way for her assumed counterattack.

I assumed correct when she flung her foot out in front of her.

I snicker to myself. She growls at my amusement, throwing her hands out beside her.

I tilt my head sideways in confusion. Before I can even think, a large boulder is hurtled my way.

Eyes widening, I don't have enough time to get out of the way from the huge mass.

Resulting in me getting crushed by its jagged ends.

Groaning, I try to push the boulder off me.

This hurts like a butt.

Panting under its weight, I lug the thing off me. Crying out in effort, I stand back up.

I can feel my wounds healing instantly, leaving only dried blood and scar.

"I don't feel so good," I mutter, placing a had against one of my ribs.

Popping the bone back in place, I carry on with the fight.

Thor is on stand-by, worriedly looking my way every few seconds.