25: Human

REMOTE

    "YOU HAVE the remote? What did I say about keeping your distance from Fallon?" Tony scolds Peter

    "I actually didn't get close to him. I found it on the ground, I think he dropped it." Peter defended himself, not wanting to get into trouble from his dad.

I casually stroll over to my father, joining him in fighting off the bad guys.

"We need to keep that thing away from any Hellhounds. If we can take down these leaders, we can win." Uncle Steve encourages.

His shield flings in front of me and I have to bend backwards to avoid being concussed.

"And you told me to watch where I flung that thing!" I grunt, standing up straight once again.

Continuing the fight, I move away from my team to get to some of the higher ups.

Soon realizing I'm being circled by a flurry of a figure, I stick my arm out to halt their movements.

Drystan chuckles darkly, peering down at the arm that is only centimeters from hitting him.

"Now Doll, have I taught you nothing?" He grips my arm, flipping me over his back.

I grunt as I land on the ground hard.

T'Challa is on stand by, looking at me for my decision.

I hold a hand up to keep him there and to not intervene. I stand back up, brushing the dirt off my uniform.

It was no use, seeing as there is blood coating me in heavy layers.

The Black Panther fights around us, keeping us away from everyone else.

Yippy.

I move into a defensive stance, wielding a long dagger coated in vervain.

We begin to move into the dance of death.

Hurrying towards the original vampire, I slit my knife along his arm.

He hisses at the poison, but it only weakens the original. As to be expected.

Not liking the harm I've caused him, he speedily rips his fangs in my neck.

I let out a short scream, blood coating my now torn neck.

I don't let the pain stop me as I continue to battle Drystan.

Grunting from effort, I sling my body over his shoulders and push down.

Much to my demise, he withstands my weight and uses my position to his advantage.

Slamming my body down, he pins me to the ground.

I struggle in his grip.

"You really think you can overpower me? I've lived a hundred lives. I-"