6: Dearly Beloved

DANCING

    "DEARLY BELOVED, we are gathered here today

    "DEARLY BELOVED, we are gathered here today..." Steve Rogers starts the long wedding speech. He stands in between Pepper Potts and Tony Stark, marrying them.

"I do." Iron Man confidently answers the question Uncle Stevie asks the groom.

"And do you, Pepper Potts, take Tony Stark to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Is he even qualified to marry someone? We don't know, but it's not like the couple was going to ask Fallon.

Steve and Tony have come along way since their fight.

I sit between Sebastian and my father. Nat isn't with us, she's standing behind Pepper as her maid of honor. Peter being Tony's best man. (A/N that's cute, so I put it)

"I do." Pepper says lowly, staring dreamily at her love.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Avenger and wife! You may now-," Stevie is cut off by Tones dipping his wife and kissing her passionately.

The small audience erupts in applauds. We all stand, shouting in joy for the newly weds.

    They walk back down the isle, hand in hand. Music plays from the piano Wanda is playing.

It's only us here, us as in Wanda, me, my father, Steve, obviously the couple, Nat, Sam, Peter Parker, Seb, Vision, and Eddie.

    The leaders don't know that this is happening, and we planned it in between guard shifts.

    We all follow after the newly wedded couple, making our way inside their house.

With the ceremony done, we just sit around in his big backyard. It's a beautiful set up, having to pull a few strings to get some supplies. I text Shuri to give her wanted updates.

Princess Fluff Butt

Robo's prodigy
Hey Shuri, the wedding went smoothly. Sad you can't be here. We're all just hanging in Uncle Tones' backyard.

Meme-Queen
I miss you guyysss. How's everyone been?

Robo's prodigy
Alright, I guess.
I've healed by now,
and it has gotten quiet again.
How about you guys?

Meme-Queen
Besides weekly check ups, the Hellhounds leave Wakanda alone.
I have to go! One of the idiots that work in my lab blew something up.

Robo's Prodigy
Sounds good, ttyl!

Putting the phone down on the table, I see the couple has made their way to the dance floor. They're dancing to a slow song, swaying back and forth to the beat.