Chapter 1.1

We all know the story of Gabriel finding Y/n, and recruiting him to Heaven, and training him to become a very skilled fighter. He'd eventually meet a lot of people along the way of his life and fight many battles, some pushing him to his limited and causing him to lose his powers along the way.

But what about a situation where the Devils found Y/n instead of Gabriel and recruited him to the ranks of Hell?

In this continuation of The Human With No Bounds, I'll be covering that same topic!

I hope you enjoy reading where this story goes!

Grayfia Pov:

After hearing my husband, and King Sirzechs call my name, I began to head to the office where he worked.

Being a Maou, he could get very busy and often required my help to assist him in his tasks so it was no surprise, to be called to his office.

Knocking on his door, I awaited him to give me permission to enter.

"You can come in Grayfia" I heard his voice tell me as I entered his office.

"What's up My Lord?'' I asked him as he chuckled.

"I told you to call me Sirzechs, after all you are my wife Grayfia" he responded as I sighed and gave in.

"Alright then Sirzechs, what's up?" I asked as he smirked.

"I sensed a high amount of energy radiating from the forests surrounding Kuoh. I suspect it's a case of Fallen Angels, trespassing our territory but just to be sure, I want you to take a look at it." He explained to me, as I nodded in return.

"I'll deal with them, according to how I see fit." I told him, which made him nod.

"Of course, just make sure to find out what's the cause of that surge. I hope it isn't abutting to worry about" he said as I exited the room.

'Should be easy enough' I thought as I formed a magic circle and got ready to step on it.

"I'll exterminate whatever the cause" I mumbled to myself.

*time skip*

Stepping out of the magic circle, I immediately sensed the repugnant stench of Fallen Angels, mixed also with the stench of human blood.

'Must be some kind of mass murder' I thought to myself before immediately sensing the same surge of energy that Sirzechs spoke about.

It was strong, felt more Powerful than each of the Fallen Angels present here.

Something had to be up, and I was going to find out what it was.

Quickly making my way, to the area where the power was coming from, I immediately saw a group of Fallen Angels guarding the place.

I wasn't afraid as I stepped in front of them and quickly dealt with each one using my superior amounts of mana.

Making my way into the house, the stench of blood only grew with every distance I covered. The place was riddled with the smell, but more importantly the surge of energy seemed to be coming from inside of this house.

Quickly flying to the room it was coming from, my eyes widened at what I saw.

Two humans, specifically one man and woman laid on the ground, dead. I could tell they were tortured, as their eyes were gouged out.

What was more shocking however, was that there was a baby crying there. A baby boy, but the shocking fact was that all the power I and Sirzechs had been sensing radiated off of this baby boy.

'This human baby can't be the cause of this energy I'm sensing... right?' I thought to myself but was interrupted by a voice.

"Beautiful sight, isn't it~?" A chilling voice hissed out from behind me as I turned back, to meet the image of a much more powerful being, not a Fallen Angel, but a female Stray Devil.

"You did this, didn't you? You're going to die." I warned the stray devil, flaring my aura and glaring at her with killing intent.

"Give me back that child. I am going to devour him, and absorb all of his appetizing power I'm sensing right now~" she said continuing to giggle as my eyes widened.

He was in fact, the cause of the surge of power... I couldn't believe it.

I wasn't going to let her have him though, I needed to protect the boy. I picked him up and rested him in one arm, as the boy needed comfort.

That seemed to anger the stray devil as she began to flare her own aura.

It seemed that she and the Fallen Angels had killed many people judging from the strength of her mana but it was useless right now.

She stood no chance in comparison to my power.

"Give him back to me!" She rushed at me, as I smirked and formed an mana ball in my hands and engulfed her within it, instantly killing her.

The baby boy began to cry even more louder as I recognized he was probably scared, causing me to retract my aura.

I looked down at the boy, he was so innocent... yet he held the power which I sensed earlier.

'How could you... have so much power?' I asked as the boy stopped crying and giggled, looking up at me.

Which was just another reminder that he was just a baby. A human baby.

Regardless, I needed to make my way back to Hell as I recognized that Gabriel, one of the archangels of Heaven had made her way into the forest.

Forming a magic circle, I stepped on it taking me back to the headquarters of Sirzechs.

Once I arrived, I made my way to his office, knocking on the door, eventually getting the word to enter his office.

"You're back Grayfia-" Sirzechs stopped in his tracks when he saw the boy in my hands. "Grayfia, why is there a child in your arms?" He questioned me as I chuckled.

"Because Sirzechs, this is boy who caused all that power you sensed earlier." I told him rocking the boy in my arms.

He was very cute, I couldn't help but run my fingers through his (h/c) colored hair.

"You're kidding right?!" Sirzechs asked clearly not believing what I said.

I didn't have to defend my claim however, as the frantic caused the boy to begin to cry which caused him to release more of that immense power we sensed earlier.

Because all of that power was released, it alerted some of the Devils reciding here including my in laws.

"What's going on?!" Zeoticus Gremory rushed into that room, with his own aura flaring.

Venelana soon entered, with a crying Rias in her arms presumably caused by the commotion.

Turning to Sirzechs, I pulled him to the side and after a bit of persuasion with a touch of dominance, he agreed to what I had mind.

Walking back to them, I looked down at the boy who was now calmly resting. The surge of power gone as a result.

"Everyone, say hi to the new member of the Gremory family!" I announced shocking everyone.

"What?!"

____________________________________

This is the first chapter of this AU, hope you enjoy!