Question

So some people said that they would like y/n to have a stand. Not sure, if I'm gonna actually give him one but I want you to decide which one you would like him to have.

 Not sure, if I'm gonna actually give him one but I want you to decide which one you would like him to have

Made in Heaven

This stand allows for time to be "sped up" and this basically according to the JoJoverse laws, allows for the birth of a new universe.

Well it would suit y/n, well because y/m works for heaven and the stand is called Made In Heaven so it's like a pun. Anyways, the stand is virtually unbeatable because it even moves in time stop and moves at a really, really fast rate.

Another reason why I chose this stand is because this would be the perfect stand to create an alternate universe that I intended, where y/n would be evil go read my story ideas book for more information on that. So basically it will create that timeline.

 So basically it will create that timeline

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Basically this stand allows for the user to access parallel dimensions and transfer his consciousness into different alternate versions of himself basically being kinda immortal similar to Alucard.

This stand is so versatile and so badass that it could be a very powerful one.

I would personally go for Made In Heaven but I wanna hear your choice!

Method of acquiring stand:

I'll most likely use the corpse parts of Part 6 but I could still use the stand arrows but I want to be more unique so I might use the corpse parts.

Also if you have any more suggestions for stands, lemme know!

Note: if I do incorporate stands they will appear very late into the story, maybe like 10 or 15 chapters from the next one.

Because on the next few chapters I plan alot of good parts, some even Legendary~