Chapter 8

After witnessing a Fallen Angel named Yuuma interact with Issei Hyoudou and somehow manage to get him to go on a date with her on Sunday, and learning that one of his friends, Koneko was a devil in the peerage of Rias Gremory, was tailing Issei along with him, y/n had be sure that he was extra careful cause he didn't want to attract unwanted attention to him which may cause him to have to abandon his mission and he didn't want to let Michael or anyone down. Today was Sunday and he was preparing to go and follow Issei and he had to make sure to hide his power to 'blend in' with the crowd. Ayumi was also starting, her mission so she was busy.

Y/n pov:

'Instead of chilling and watching TV, I've gotta go and watch a perverted boy with no idea of his own powers and a fallen angel trying to act like a teenage girl, this is some anime type shit, going on here,' I told myself. I was not the only one that was busy too, Ayumi was gonna start her search for the excaliburs today and it seems like a certain red headed devil, has taken an interest in him too.

I checked the time and it was 8:00, in a half hour, the date will begin so I've got about 30 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast. I finished doing both of those essential things and I was ready to head out and go and spend my day watching, someone.

"Heh, better head out now," and so I did and I took out my headphones and attached it to my phone, and started to listen to music.

*This is the song, you're listening to.*
A/n: the weeknd is actually my favorite singer.

So I reached the park and sat for a while and as I was sitting, I thought to myself as to why would the fallen Angel's want anything to do with Issei, surely they wouldn't want an alliance with him since he doesn't know about his power and he doesn't know how to control his power and he's not to mention weak asf but as I was rambling on about how pathetic issei is, I failed to notice the duo of Issei and Yuuma walking in and when I noticed them, I saw that they seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves. 'What an act,' I thought.

Well, first they went to the movie theaters and they watched the new remake of the lion king movie. I must admit it was a good movie, although there were a bit too much of badly animated scenes. However, as they were watching the movies, I noticed Yuuma, looking at Issei with a scoul sometimes on her faces which confirmed my suspicions that she was not doing this out of liking Issei, but she wanted something out of this or she had more sinister plans, either way I would be finding out later.

Then after the movie had finished, they went to a nearby burger joint called, Mg,Ronald's and I also went in and sat at the table behind them.

"Hey, what would you like to order?" a waitress comes up to me and asks me and I replied, "I would like a double cheeseburger with a side of fries and a oreo milkshake," when I told her that she nodded and wrote it down a pad. She told me the price of it and I paid her. After a while, the food came and I must say it was delicious. Then after Issei and Yuuma finished, they were about to leave when they noticed me.

Issei pov:

I was about to leave the restaurant when I noticed my friend y/n was also in the restaurant with me. I approached him and I said,"hey man," and he said, "yo Issei, how's it going,? He asked and I said it was good and I told him we were on a date.