Chapter 44

We see y/n in the Gremory manor after he had been transported there by a teleportation circle made by Sirzechs Lucifer. The reason he was there was because Sirzechs wanted him to fight someone and that person turned out to be Sairaorg Bael, who is Rias's cousin and is apparently the strongest youth in the underworld. At first y/n denied the request because he only listens to Michael and not Sirzechs, but after some pleading from the devils, he decided that he would call Michael and ask him for his opinion on whether he should fight or not. Michael told him he should fight Sairaorg because if he won, he would gain the opportunity to free Kuroka from her stray title and heaven would possibly gain a new ally. Also, she would be reunited with Koneko so it would be a win-win situation for both parties involved.

Y/n POV:

I was in the Gremory manor along with one of the leaders of the underworld, Sirzechs Lucifer and his wife, Grayfia Lucifuge. I was there because I had to fight someone who turned out to be Sairaorg Bael, Rias's cousin.

"Where is this fight even gonna take place seeing as we obviously can't fight here?," I asked Sirzechs and he chuckled and said, "you're right, we can't fight here so we're gonna be fighting in the training hall!," I nodded and just kept on following him.

Sirzechs then turned to me and said, "I think you should know this. The other three leaders of the underworld will be watching the match alongside me!," I grew shocked but smirked and said, "I didn't know I was popular enough to grab the attention of the leaders of the underworld!"

He grinned and said, "believe me, you've not only gained the attention of the leaders of the underworld but entire population of the underworld, everyone wants to learn about you!," when he said that I chuckled and said, "I imagine some high class devils want me to be a member of their peerage?," and he nodded and said, "believe me they do."

We then reached the arena in which me and Sairaorg was gonna have our match in and I began to look around the arena and then I saw the other two leaders of the underworld, that I hadn't met as yet.