Chapter 16

We see y/n getting ready to visit heaven, why you may ask, well he wanted to go and report to Michael all of the events that had gone on the past couple of days and the situation he was in with him fighting the devils and him helping them rescue a girl named Asia from fallen Angel's and killing all the fallen Angel's. Speaking of Asia, y/n was wondering how she was taking the news of her becoming a devil under Rias Gremory's peerage, imagining being an avid believer of God all your life then becoming a devil, anyways y/n had to find a way to explain all of this to Michael.

Y/n pov:

'How am I gonna explain all of this to Michael, first getting noticed by the devils, forming some kind of alliance with them and helping them fight the fallen angels,' I wondered and got ready for school since I had to go to school today. 'I wonder how Asia is taking the news of becoming a devil, I wonder if she had a problem with it since she came from the church or did she completely just accept the fact that shes a devil,' I said as I prepared and ate breakfast and started to walk towards school.

*timeskip to school*

When I got there, I saw Issei was walking with Rias's peerage as usual only this time with Asia, and I raised an eyebrow, 'oh, she joined so fast!,' I wondered how but I just walked to school.

When I got there, I just went to class and sat in my usual seat next to Issei. I saw him walking in as usual and I told him, "hey man, good morning!," and he said," same to you!," and I nodded and smiled.

Class began and the teacher was about to start when we heard a knock on the door and the teacher told whomever was knocking and when the person came out I saw it was Asia.

Asia pov:

I knocked on the door of the class nervously as I was gonna have to say things about myself to the class and I wasn't sure of what to say but I told myself and I told all my friends that I will try my best. The teacher I assumed told me to open the door and come in and so I did. When I walked in I saw everyone staring at me and that made me more nervous.

"You must be the new student I was told about!," she said and I said yes she she motioned for me to introduce myself to the class.

"Hi my name is Asia Argento and I'm a transfer student from Italy and my hobbies are hanging out with friends and having fun, my dislikes are people fighting and people being sad," I said remembering the things my friends told me to say.

Then one boy asked me a wierd question, "are you single?," he asked and the whole class looked at me waiting for my reply was a nod and the whole class more specifically the boys jumped in joy.

Then one girl asked me, "who do you stay by?," and I answered, "I stay by my friend, Issei Hyoudou's house," when I said that the whole class looked shocked for some reason and then they started to curse Issei and say that his perverted will affect me.

Luckily the teacher stopped the argument from going further by shouting, "ok class, shut up and be quiet!," and they grew silent and the teacher turned to me and said, "Asia will be sitting next to Aika," she said and I went and sat next to the girl.

Y/n pov:

I was shocked that she managed to get in to the school fast then I thought that Rias must have had something to do with it. She went and sat down and talked with Aika but I couldn't focus on that as the teacher soon began teaching.