Chapter 49

We see y/n in the same area that he was originally found in by Gabriel as a baby, he was there because of the mysterious note that he had received from an unknown person telling him that they knew of his actual parents and they knew who they were. They also said that they also have a technique that is very effective against supernatural beings and they wanted to teach y/n it. At first, y/n was ready to meet up with this mysterious person but ultimately decided that he needed Michael's word on the matter since it could be a trap placed for him and when he visited Michael, he asked him about the matter and Michael decided that he should check whoever this person was seeing that y/n was strong enough to defend himself if he needed to. So here y/n is, in the same forest looking for this person.

Y/n pov:

I was in the forest that Gabriel found me in and I was walking around trying to find this person when I suddenly heard a voice from behind me.

"I've been wating for your arrival, y/n!"

It was a feminine voice so I knew the person was a female so I turned to the direction of the voice.

In my mind, she was really beautiful but that wasn't important for now, I needed to know who she was and if she was the person that sent the note.

(A/n: I still have a big crush on Lisa Lisa and in general anime moms like Venelana, Chi Chi and Kushina)

"Who are you?" I asked her and she stayed silent for a bit and asked me, "are you him?" I narrowed my eyes and asked her, "who?" She replied, "y/n!"

I nodded and said, "that's me!" Her eyes widened as she hugged me and said, "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time!" I smiled but then shook my head because I needed to know who she was in the first place.

"Who are you?" I asked her and she said, "oh right! My name's Lisa Lisa but you can call me Elizabeth!" I nodded as she smiled.

"So Ms. Elizabeth, you say you know my parents?" She nodded and said, "I did! Infact, we were great friends. They were great people and we knew each other for a long time and when your mother learned that she was pregnant for you she couldn't have been more happier!"

I couldn't help but smile at that statement and for some reason, I felt as if she was speaking the truth. "So can you tell me about them?" I asked her and she nodded.

"For starters, I knew your parents from when we were kids and I can tell you they were good people, they never did anything wrong to anyone and they lived a happy life. I never married so I wouldn't know what they felt but you could clearly see that they were happy together and they were inseparable. They were so happy when you were born and couldn't wait to raise you but unfortunately they were killed."

I had a sad look on my face but then she walked up to me and rested her hand on my shoulder and said, "don't be sad, I know they would be happy to see that you grew up to be such a strong man!" I smiled and blushed.

I sighed and asked her, "so you say that you know of a technique that is very effective against supernatural beings?" She nodded and said, "that's the truth!" I asked her, "uh, can you show it to me?"

She shakes her head and said, "first I'll have to explain more of your parent's and my life for you to understand!" I nodded and waited for her to begin.

"Me and your parents were very big followers of the Shintoism religion, and we prayed to the Shinto Gods ever since we were kids. That's what we were taught to believe in because were raised in an orphanage that had many Shinto Gods statues. Anyways, we prayed to the Shinto Gods and Goddesses everyday in particular, The Shinto Goddess of the Sun, Ameterasu!"

I had heard about the Shinto Mythology a few times from Michael and Gabriel and from what I understand, they were a big faction and Ameterasu was a very powerful goddess and someone that you shouldn't be messing with.

She continued, "so one day while we were praying to Ameterasu, she randomly appeared next to us and we were shocked that she even existed in the first place. She then told us about the existence of the supernatural beings like the Yokais, the Devils, etc. We were honestly shocked that the supernatural beings even existed in the first place!"

I nodded very interested in her story and I asked her, "so where does this power that you speak of come into all of this?" She replied, "I was gonna get to that!"

"Well one day me and your parents wanted to ask her why we as humans couldn't use any magic or mana and she said that we could and that she could teach us a technique that harnesses the power of sunlight and we immediately agreed."

"What did she teach you?" I asked

"She taught us a technique called Hamon which is achieved by the controlled breathing of a person and the harnessing of the energy from the sunlight and it's especially effective against beings like vampires, but it's also very effective against other supernatural beings!. It also has healing properties and can be used to make the user be youthful even in old age!" She said.

I was astonished by this power, it was so valuable and had so many uses and it was also very good in combat so I needed to learn this but I had some doubts.

"Can I even learn it?" I asked her doubting myself and she said, "yeah you can! Since your parents were Hamon users you are a natural born user, you just need the right training!: she said and I smirked.

"I also know who killed your parents!" She said and I asked slightly angry, "who?" She replied, "Rizevim Lucifer and the old devil faction!" She told me and I got really angry and asked, "why?" She said, "after they learnt that humans could possess a power like this, they wanted to erase the users so they killed your parents but luckily you were found by Gabriel and I went into hiding!"

I was now more determined to learn hamon and I asked, "can we learn it now?" She chuckled and said, "ofcourse!"

"So y/n are you ready to learn the ripple!" She said and I smirked

"Ofcourse!"

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 49th chapter of my story and I hope you enjoy it and until next time, ✌