Chapter 54

It's been couple days since y/n woke up in Shiva, the Hindu God of Destruction's mansion. What was he doing there you may ask? Well after the events that lead to y/n's transformation, Shiva found him and knocked him out. After y/n woke up, Shiva informed him of what his plan with y/n was. Basically he put forward an agreement between him and y/n. In exchange for y/n helping him in defeating the monster known as Trihexa 666 which was one of the reasons God died, the Angels and the Hindu Pantheon would form an alliance which would put Heaven as the strongest faction over Hell and the Grigori. After some time, y/n agreed to this proposition. So now, today was the day of the event for the beginning of the alliance. Y/n was told he had to be there.

Y/n pov:

After Shiva, told me that today would be that today would be the day for the event that Heaven and the Hindu Pantheon would officially commemorate the agreement between the two representatives. I was told that I had to wear some sort of Indian attire for this event. The thing was, I had no clue on what to wear.

"What am I gonna wear?" I asked no one in particular as I rambled through the section of clothes that were available. I knew I needed help so I decided to call Gabriel who was here also.

I rang her phone and waited for her to answer.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" She asked. "I'm ok. Listen big sister, I need some help with something if you don't mind." She replied, "it's no problem, you know I'll help you with any problem you have. What's going on?" I answered, "well you know how Shiva said that he wanted me to wear an indian attire right?" "Yes?" She replied.

"Well the thing is that I have no idea on what to wear and since you're basically acquainted with fashion and all of that kinda stuff, I was wondering if you'd help me find something to pick to wear" I told her hoping she would comply and as expected she did. "Ofcourse I'll help! I'll be over right as soon as I finish eating this delicious indian snack. I think its called Pakodas or something" she said and I nodded and ended the call. I sighed and laid on my bed.

*timeskip*

When Gabriel came, I expected her to immediately decide on what I should wear. Needless to say, that didn't happen. She took an entire hour to decide on what I should wear. But finally we- I mean she agreed on something for me to wear.

 But finally we- I mean she agreed on something for me to wear