Chapter 26

A/n: I changed chapter 25 a tiny bit, because I realized I made a plot error.

We see y/n along with Koneko, Issei and Saji only this time with Rias and her queen, Akeno and Sona with her queen Tsubaki. Sona and Tsubaki looked pissed off and Rias had a worried look on her face and Akeno was just smiling sadistically as usual. Y/n was not worried about getting punished because he wasn't in any peerage so he couldn't be punished for anything. However, y/n was thinking about his potential battle with Kokabiel and he was getting very excited as he has always wanted to fight someone strong like Kokabiel but couldn't because he never had the opportunity to.

Y/n pov:

After I saw Freed retreat and I saw Valper Gallelei for the first time, Sona and Rias arrived from behind of us and they were angry and concerned about us. They began to question Issei, Koneko, Kiba and Saji.

Sona was the first to speak up as she looked at Saji and asked him, "do you have anything to say about yourself?," she said as she crossed her arms and Rias approached Issei and told him, "you, you're such an idiot!," she said as she hugged him and Issei replied, "I'm sorry president, but we couldn't leave Kiba behind, he's our friend and we all wanted him back!," he said and the rest of them nodded except me cause I was busy trying to sense where Kokabiel was.

Then Sona used some magic and coated it on her hand and told Saji, "I believe some punishment is in order," and Saji turned pale and tried to protect his butt but nonetheless he still got punished by Sona. His punishment was 1000 spankings.

As he was getting punished, Saji then turned to Rias and her peerage and asked Sona, "why don't they get punishments like us?," and Sona replied to him, "because that's them and this is us!," and he looked down dejected.

Issei who had a grin on his face was about to walk away when Rias stopped him and asked him, "where do you think you're going, you still have to recieve your punishment!," and Issei grew frightened and tried to escape but he still got punished.

I chuckled seeing him getting punished and I was about to leave when I sensed the stray priest, Freed and it seemed like Koneko noticed him. I turned to Rias and said, "as much as I am enjoying seeing Issei get punished, we have a bigger problem at hand!," I told her and Koneko joined in and said, "yep, I sense Freed and Valper, over in that direction!," she said seriously while pointing in the direction and Rias nodded and stop spanking Issei and we started to look for Freed.

We started to go to the location, we knew they were in and when we got there, we saw Irina all damaged and bloodied and Asia immediately ran to her to try and heal her injuries and when she finished, Issei asked Sona and Tsubaki to carry her somewhere safe and they nodded and took her away presumably towards the student council room.

I then found the one who did this Freed, hiding and I turned to the group and said, "Freed's hiding there!," I said pointing to the top it of a tree and when they turned to the direction, Freed jumped down.

"You again!," Issei shouted as she summoned his boosted gear and Freed raised his hand in a defensive motion, and said, "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!, don't shoot the messenger, I'm here on the behalf of my boss!," and Rias asked, "who might that be?," and when she asked that, the atmosphere grew tense, the sky turned blood red and the clouds turned black.