Chapter 32

It was currently evening as we see y/n with Rias and her peerage standing infront of a place that Rias called the 'forbidden room,' y/n was unsure what that meant but he knew he was going to find out. Rias contacted y/n when they saw him killing some strays and she asked him to come to the ORC. Since he got there, y/n had been sending a very strong, power coming from the room and he wanted to find out what it was and whoever it was coming from and if it was a potential threat.

Y/n pov:

I was currently standing infront of the 'forbidden room,' as Rias called it. I had been feeling a very strong energy, radiating from the room and it caught my interest. 'Could it be a sacred gear?,' I wondered.

"What are we doing here, more specifically what am I doing here?," and Rias smiled and told me, "we're here because I wanted to introduce my other bishop to you all," and I raised an eyebrow and asked her, "what do you mean by other bishop?."

She smiled and told me, "last night my brother, told me to release the seal and let him be free but he denied," and I thought, 'that isn't much of an explanation.'

Issei then said, "so this one is a shut in," Akeno joined in and said, "such a shame really, considering the bishop is the biggest earner we have!," and Issei confused asked, "what do you mean?," Kiba responded by saying that, "with special contracts, the bishop uses a contract to make them,," he said seriously and Xenovia said, "which means that the bishops power was dangerous if it was sealed in there."

'So whoever must be in that room must have been sealed off because they had a very strong power,' I thought getting impatient to find out who held this dangerous power.

Rias then approached the door and broke the seal causing all the tapes and the chains to fall down. Koneko said, "the seal is broken," and my only thought was, 'I can see that.'

"AAAHHH!!," I heard a girlish scream coming from a coffin that was inside the room and there were also whimpering coming from inside the room.

All of us were confused however Issei was the first one to speak up and he shouted, "WHAT THE HELL!," Rias ignored him and said, "hello, I'm glad to see you are doing well!," and the person inside the coffin asked, "what is going on?," and Rias replied, "the seal is broken so it's time for you to come out."

Akeno then approached the coffin and opened it revealing a young kid, about the same age as Koneko, with blonde hair, purple eyes and wearing the girls school uniform.