Chapter 7

We see y/n as he is getting ready for another important part of his mission which was very important according to Michael. He had to follow and scout Issei Hyoudou, not 'stalk him' as that would be unprofessional in Michael's terms. He had to do so cause he found out that Issei Hyoudou was the new red dragon emperor and the new host of Ddreig, the red dragon of domination. Y/n was surprised that a pervert had one of 13 longinuses inside of him which are sacred gears that have the potential to kill God himself who ironically was the one to create them, but as they say, 'life works in strange ways.'

Y/n pov:

"Damn, I never expected to find the red dragon emperor so fast, and guess what?, he's a pervert that has no idea of the power he holds inside him, *sighs*, but that's not my problem that's his, I just have to follow him and make sure he's no threat and I can go back to my peaceful life in heaven and not have to worry about stupid homework and in class work, I can just study and get all of the knowledge I need." I said to myself when I heard a knock on the door and I saw Ayumi walked in.

"Hey, Ayumi~chan!" And she looked at me and said, "hi and good morning to you!" and I nodded. Then she told me, "so you've found the red dragon emperor," and I nodded. "Well then, what did Lord Michael, tell you, yesterday?" And I replied...

*flashback*

Michael pov:

I was in my office, doing some paperwork when I got a call and when I checked who called me,it was y/n and I answered. "Hey y/n, what's up?' I asked and he replied, "listen, I've got some important news!", he told me and I asked, "what is the news?" I asked seriously?," and his reply was, "I think I've found the red dragon emperor!," when he said that I was shocked, 'so fast,' I thought and I asked him, "does he know of his powers?" I asked him and his reply was, "thankfully, no he seems to have no idea of the kind of power he possesses inside of him," and I mentally cheered. I asked him, "now that you have found him, j want you to start following his every move and scout him," he replied, " isn't that st-," I cut him off by saying, "no it's not stalking cause we're professionals and professionals do not stalk, and plus we're doing it for heaven." I told him. Then I remembered what I wanted to ask him something, "have you encountered any devils so far?," and he answered, "yes so far I've met the heiress of the Sitri clan and her queen, oh and she doesn't go by Sitri, she goes by Shitori." He told me and I questioned myself why would they change their name. I was about to hang up when he asked me, "why was there a maid in my house when I first walked in?," he questioned me and my reply was,"listen, it wasn't my idea, it was Gabriel's idea, cause she said she didn't believe you could live by yourself." I heard him sigh over the phone and I reminded him to call me if anything happens and to keep his disguise as a human all the time.

*End of flashback*

"I just told him about me finding the red dragon emperor in my school and he just told me to start following him and keep on reporting to him," 'She doesn't have to know the last question I asked' and she nodded and told me we had to leave for school and I grumbled but obliged.
So we ate breakfast quickly and left for school.