Chapter 34

We see y/n finishing up his usual morning routine, but today would be a very important day for y/n and heaven. You see, today was the faction meeting, and y/n was gonna be representing heaven alongside Michael at the signing of the peace treaty among the three bible factions. Y/n was also gonna reveal his identity for everybody to see including the devils. He wanted to see how the devils would react especially Issei since y/n was one of his closest friends in their school so this would be a very interesting. Y/n would also get an opportunity to see possibly all of the four satans and the current leader of the fallen angels, Azazel.

Y/n pov:

I smirked as I finished putting on my clothes and I thought, 'boy, today is gonna be a very interesting day!.' I thought thinking about all of the events that were gonna be happening today at the faction meeting.

'I can't wait to reveal my identity and see the reactions on the Devils faces, I bet it will be priceless.' I chuckled to myself.

Then I remembered that Michael wanted me to meet him at heaven today before we would be going to the faction meeting. So I created a teleportation circle and I stepped on it.

*timeskip*

I arrived in heaven and I went to straight into Michael's office and we both greeted each other and he motioned for me to sit down.

He then began talking, "y/n, I want you to be in your best behaviour during this meeting, right! I don't want you to be doing any silly stuff during the meeting, Dulio told me about your encounter with Serafall Leviathan!." He told me and I just rolled my eyes and told him, "yeah, I undertand.

Then someone walked into his office and I saw it was Irina. When she saw me, she asked Michael, "what's he doing here?," and Michael smiled and nodded at me and I took off my mask and she was shocked. "Aren't you y/n l/n, the strongest fighter in heaven?," I nodded. She then turned to Michael and asked, "is he going with us?," and Michael nodded and said, "he'll be representing heaven alongside both of id

He also told me. "So you know, today will be the day that the other factions will learn of your true identity?," and I nodded and smirked and told him, "yes, I know, I honestly can't wait to see some of their reactions!." Michael chuckled and responded, "neither me, but let's get going on." I nodded and he summoned a teleportation circle and we stepped on it.

*timeskip*

We arrived at the faction meeting and I saw many familiar faces, including the devils. All of them were there except Koneko, Gasper and Akeno.

The current Lucifer, Sirzechs Lucifer and the current Leviathan, Serafall Leviathan were also there alongside the leader of the Fallen Angels, Azazel.

When the devils saw me, they were shocked because they didn't know I was working with the Angels.

Issei pov:

We were at the faction meeting, awaiting the arrival for the people that were gonna represent heaven. When they finally came, as expected I saw Michael, the leader of heaven, Irina but the person I saw with them, shocked me the most.