Chapter 22

We see y/n getting ready for school, by the way today was a couple of months after y/n had the encounter with the devils and they learnt about the truth which was that y/n was the one who actually helped Issei gain his balance breaker to defeat Riser. After they heard that, Rias asked y/n to come with them to the party that was held in celebration of Rias's first victory in a rating game but y/n decided not to go because if he went, he would risk his identity being figured out. He also heard that the two girls he met in heaven, Irina and Xenovia would be coming to Kuoh soon, so he was curious about that and today's the annual spring cleaning of the ORC but since y/n wasn't in the ORC he decided today he would check out some clubs.

Y/n pov:

'I wonder when those girls, Xenovia and Irina are gonna come, they must have tracked down the excaliburs to Kuoh and sent them here!' I said to myself as I was getting ready for school, 'I also want to check out some clubs since today is the day that we would have to join clubs so they're giving us a free day today,' I thought getting excited at the prospect of joining a club. I decided to leave my house without eating breakfast as I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat and began walking to school.

*timeskip to school*

When I reached school, I saw that they had different booths set up show casing, everything that the different clubs did and what they offered if you join. I began walking around the school hoping to see which ine of the clubs that would catch my eye and then I saw the Kendo club and I told myself I wanted to join them because I remembered that Dulio taught me how to fight with a Kendo stick and we often had Kendo practice in Heaven.

So I walked up to the booth and I said, "hey, I'd like to join the kendo club!," and the two representatives of the club and the rest of the members.

The one with the pink hair turned to me and told me, "I'm Katase and this is Muruyama!," and she pointed to the one with the brown hair. I told her, "I'm y/n l/n and I saw your poster saying that you were open to new members and I'd like to join the club!," and Muruyama smiled and told me, "well we're glad that you chose to join our club, just sign this registration document!," she pointed to one of the lines that you had to sign and I wrote my name.

Katase then turned to me and said, "follow me!," and I nodded and began walking towards the kendo club. When we got there, she told me, "do you know how to fight with a kendo stick or are you a beginner?," she asked me and I grinned and told her, "yes, I'm very acquainted with how to fight with a kendo stick," and she smiled and told me, "well as your initiation we would you to fight Muruyama!," and I nodded went to grab one of the Kendo sticks they had and the gears.

We both got into our positions.