Chapter 48

We see y/n and Kuroka eating breakfast in the dining room and you may be wondering how can one of the members of Khaos Brigade is allowed to be in the same room as y/n, well yesterday Khaos Brigade paid a visit to y/n and made it very clear what their intentions were; they wanted to recruit y/n and make him join the Khaos Brigade. They described how they got stronger and stronger by fighting different mythological gods and it was true, they did get stronger in particular Vali. However, y/n wasn't going to join them and made that clear by showing them his improvements, he showed them his 'boost' technique and he showed them the Gae Volg that Ddraig gave him and they reluctantly nodded but told him that this wouldn't be the last time that they would try and recruit y/n. Y/n also revealed that he did fulfill his promise to Kuroka and relinquished her title as a stray devil and now she was free to do whatever she wanted to do and she chose to stay with y/n, and he agreed. The strangest part was that he recieved a note from someone stating that they knew his parents and wanted to teach him a new technique. He was gonna have a chat with Michael about that.

Y/n pov:

I was sitting in the dining room eating breakfast with Kuroka which she prepared and it was very delicious if I must say.

"This sure is delicious, Kuroka!" I told her while filling my mouth with food and she giggled and said, "I'm glad you think that way, nya~" she said while smiling and I blushed a little and continued eating.

She seemed to notice that I was blushing and chuckled and said, "you're adorable when you blush, nya~" I couldn't help but blush but I soon grew focused and remembered that I wanted to do something today.

"I'm going to visit Michael in Heaven today!" I said and I continued, "you're coming too!" She was shocked and her ears slightly flattened and she asked, "why do I have to come?"

"Well, I obviously have to introduce you to Michael since he's the one that came up with the plan to get you free and also, I have to discuss something with him" I said remembering the letter that I read last night.

"Nya, but will they accept me?" She asked and I chuckled and said, "ofcourse they will, Michael and Gabriel are great people, they'll never deny you!" I said and she nodded with a smile and we both left to get ready.

When I finished getting ready to go to Heaven, I quickly put the letter in my pocket. I walked out of my room and saw Kuroka had already finished changing and she winked at me and I chuckled and asked, "are you ready?" She nodded and I created a teleportation circle and we both stepped on it.

*timeskip*

We arrived in Heaven and I immediately was greeted by the guards as I conversed with them for a bit and when they noticed Kuroka, they were startled for a bit until I cleared up their confusion.

I immediately started to walk to Michael's office with Kuroka holding my hand as she was a bit scared but I smiled to her to reassure her.

I knocked on his door and he said, "come in" and when I walked in, his eyes widened along with Gabriel who was also there. "Come on in" I said and Kuroka walked in with her ears flat as she was scared.

Michael chuckled and said, "so you did defeat Sairaorg after all!" I nodded with a smirk and said, "yeah, well I made a promise and I was determined to fulfill it!" He smiled and patted me on my shoulder.

Gabriel then asked me, "so is she the stray devil that Michael told me about?" I nodded and Gabriel ran and hugged her with tears in her eyes and said, "you poor little thing, having to go through so much!" Me and Michael just sweat dropped.

"Sorry about that, she tends to go overboard sometimes" Gabriel pouted and Kuroka laughed and said, "no worries, it makes me feel happy that she understands!" I smiled.

Gabriel then whispered something into Kuroka's ear and then they both smirked and looked at me and they then walked into another room.

'What was that about?' I asked myself but turned to Michael and took out the letter and he raised an eyebrow and asked me, "what's that?" I just said, "read it, you'll find out" he took the letter and began reading it's contents and was shocked when he finished.

"So, this person claims to know your actual parents and claims to a technique that is very effective against supernatural beings that was developed by your parents and them. This certainly is interesting, how do you feel about this, y/n?"

I sighed and said, "well I never really thought about who my actual parents were, I was so happy and content with you and Gabriel and everyone at heaven that I never gave it a thought but now that I have the opportunity to know about them, I can't help that the thought of who they are, keeps crossing my mind." I chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of my head.

Micheal began thinking for a second pondering what to do and then he said, "I think you should go and see who ever this person is!" I was puzzled and asked, "why?"

"Well you are very strong, right now you're stronger than you were the last time I saw you, I don't know how but you've became way more powerful than you were in the past and you're stronger than some mythological gods already so I say take the chance!"

I smiled and said, "that sounds about right and this new technique may he valuable to us in the future!" I say as he nodded.

"Have you seen, Dulio?" I asked him and he nodded and said, "you know where he's at!" He said referencing the training hall as I began walking there.

Sure enough, he was there training as usual and I shouted, "you never get tired do you!" He turned around and saw me and chuckled and said, "you know the answer!"

I laughed and hugged him and said, "I've got something I wanna show you!" He nodded as I shouted, "BOOST!" his eyes widened as he felt my power increase substantially.

"H-how?" He asked and I smirked and said, "you know Ddraig, right?" He nodded as I continued, "well he owed me a favor after I helped his host out and I asked him to teach me this technique!"

"Now you have more leverage over your enemies!" He said and I nodded.
"In all my life, I have never seen a person quie like you, you are amazing, y/n!" He said as we hugged.

"I gotta get going but I'll be back hopefully much stronger!" I said as he nodded and went back to training.
I created a teleportation circle and headed off to where Gabriel found me on that faithful day.

I walked for a bit until I heard a voice from behind me.

"I've been waiting for your arrival, y/n!"

_______________________________________

It's been a long time guys, sorry for the wait. School has been biting me in the ass and keeping me busy so I didn't have any chance to update but now I do and I hope this satisfies your waiting.

As always, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and until next time, ✌