Chapter 3

17 years have gone by since the day, that Michael first witnessed the power that y/n held.He decided then and there that he would take y/n in and when he took the idea to the council, they were very skeptical as was Michael but when they witnesses the power they too were shocked, they jumped at the idea of taking him in because they would potentially gain a very powerful ally for the future and because they felt that they would have a trump card over the other factions.As the years went by his power kept growing and growing and they found out he didn't have a sacred gear he was just very strong but today would turn out to be a special day for y/n.

No one pov:

We see y/n relaxing in his bed after a long day of training. When suddenly Gabriel walked in.

Y/n pov:

I was chilling on my bed and then randomly Gabriel or as she wants me to call her, 'big sister'.

"Hey, Gabriel." I told her, she looked at me and gave me a pouty face and I just sighed and said, "hey big sister,"

"That's better," she said, "anyways I have some good news for you."

I got excited and asked her what it was and she said," you know how you've always wanted to fight someone strong," I nodded and she continued, "well tomorrow, me and Michael decided to let you fight Dulio," I was very happy after she said that, Dulio was my mentor and he taught me how to fight and for me to get to fight him was a honor, he also possessed the second strongest longinus, the 'Zenith Tempest' so he was a very powerful person.

"Where will I be fighting him?" I asked her and she replied, " it's a surprise" I pouted but she didn't give me the location.

"Get some sleep, you'll need it," she said and I just nodded yes and drifted off to sleep.

*Timeskip brought to you by Koichi*

No one pov:

It was the next day and here we see our young protagonist just practicing some martial arts which he was very fluent on after all he was a very fast learner.

Y/n pov:

"I gotta keep focus, I cant get too excited or else I'll lose," but you see y/n had one problem everytime he trained he would sometimes feel like his power would burst out of him like a waterfall and he would just start raging sometimes everytime he fought, but he would get stronger at the cost of his sanity.

"Hey, y/n," I heard someone say, when I turned around I noticed it was Gabriel. " Ready for this fight?" she asked and I said yes.

" Remember not to lose focus, your power may seem good to you and other people but it's very dangerous and I don't want u getting hurt," she told me

"Ok" was all I said

"Now lemme take you to the arena for the fight," and I followed her

*Timeskip*

I reached the arena and I noticed that it was the Cathedral, a place I had always wanted to visit.

Dulio pov: