Chapter 20

Today was the day that y/n would be going on a date with Koneko, it was supposed to be last week Sunday but due to them having to train for the rating game which they lost but later Issei won a match against Riser because of y/n lending him some of his power but he didn't know that part. Anyways they had to reschedule it for today and needless to say he was nervous as it was his first time ever going on a date so he decided to get some advice by calling Gabriel in order to mess up because he truly liked Koneko as she was one of his first friends.

Y/n pov:

'Today is the day, I am going on the date with Koneko and I'm really nervous, I don't want to mess up,' I thought as I was laying down on my bed, when suddenly I got an idea, 'wait let me call Gabriel, she can help me!,' I thought as I picked up my phone and rang her, she answered the call and said, "hello y/n, what's up?," and I said, "I need some advice on girls," and she said, "what do you mean?,"

I told her, "I'm going on this date with this girl named Koneko, but I don't know what to do," and she asked me, "the girl that is a devil, right?," and I said "yes," and she replied, "well this might sound cheesy but just be you, she obviously likes you for your personality and how you behave with her, so just act normal and it'll work out!," and I sighed and told her, "thanks for the advice, Gabriel and I'll be sure to come visit you in Heaven soon!," and I ended the call and started to get ready.

I ate a light breakfast and started to shower and when I finished putting my clothes on.

*this is how you look*

I got my phone and called Koneko and she answered and I said, "hello Koneko!," and she said, "hey," in her usual tone and I said, "Hey where do you want to meet up?," and she said, "how about the park?," and I told her, "sure, that sounds like a good place to meet up!," and she ended the call. I began to walk to the park.

*timeskip to the park*

I reached the park in about 15 minutes and I started to look around for her and I saw her sitting on one of the benches.

"Hey Koneko!," I shouted and she turned to my location and nodded, I told her, "you look great!," and she blushed and told me in a low tone, "you look great, too," and I smiled and I went and sat down next to her and asked her, "where do you wanna...

"Hey Koneko!," I shouted and she turned to my location and nodded, I told her, "you look great!," and she blushed and told me in a low tone, "you look great, too," and I smiled and I went and sat down next to her and asked her, "where do you wanna go, first?," and she shrugged and asked me, "how about the movies?," she asked and I nodded and we began walking there.

We reached the theatre and we began checking what movies were available and she asked me, "what movie do you think we should watch?," and I told her, "I think we should watch the new fast and furious movie!," and she nodded and smiled and we went to the box office of the theater to buy our movie tickets and we paid for it.

"What do you want to eat during the movies?," I asked her and she replied, "a Hershey's chocolate bar," and I nodded and went to buy that for her and for me I bought a nachos and cheese and a small drink.

We entered the movies and we sat at the back row and the movie began.
As we were watching the movie, I noticed Koneko trying to come closer to me but always stopping midway so I wrapped an arm around her and she blushed a bit but cuddled up to me and I smiled and continued watching the movie.

After the movie was finished, we walked outside the theater and we were talking a bit and I asked her, "how about we get something to eat for lunch?," and she nodded and I asked her, "how about McRonalds?," and she nodded and told me, "that place makes some good burgers!," and I told her, "they do, some people say the food is so good because the devil himself works their as a part timer!," and we both laughed and started to walk towards their.

When we reached their, we began walking towards one of the tables inside and we sat down. One of the waiters came up to us and asked us, "hello, may I have your orders?," and we nodded and I told her, "I'll have a BLT sandwich with fries and a coke," and Koneko said, "I'll take the same," and the waiter nodded and wrote it down.

About 5 minutes after, the waiter brought the food and we began eating. I told Koneko, "thanks for becoming my first friend at the school!," and she said, "no problem, you're the first person that actually understood me," and I felt sad that I may have been the only friend that she had outside of the devils.

We finished the food and as we were walking away, I suddenly had a brilliant idea, "Hey Koneko, up for some dessert?," I said and she nodded and I said, "follow me!," I said and she nodded and we began walking.

When Koneko saw the place she began blushing in embarrassment.

It was a neko themed cafe and because I knew she was a nekoshou, I knew this was the perfect place to tease her with

It was a neko themed cafe and because I knew she was a nekoshou, I knew this was the perfect place to tease her with. We went to sat down on one of the tables while Koneko was still madly blushing.

One of the girls came up to me and asked me, "Hello, welcome to our cafe, nya~," the girl said and we both nodded. "What would you like to order~nya?," she asked and I said, "a chocolate mousse," and Koneko said, "I'd like a chocolate parfait," and the girl wrote it down and and carried it to the chef.

The girl came to us and handed us our food and asked me, "do you like nekos~nya?," and I smirked and said, "oh, I love nekos, if I had one as my girlfriend, I'd hug her everyday and rub her cat ears!," and the girl smiled and walked away and Koneko was madly blushing, 'shes too cute,' I thought.

We finished eating and we walked outside, noticing it was nighttime we decided to go home now, before I could go home Koneko told me. "Thank you for this date!," and I nodded and told her, "no problem, if you wanna go on another date, I'd be happy too!," and she smiled and hugged me and we began walking away.

When I reached home, I went to my bed and I thought, 'I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about my actual identity, Koneko, I hope you forgive me!,' and I went to sleep.

_______________________________________

A/n: hey guys, that was the 20th chapter, I decided to do this chapter based on a date just to add some romance into the story and I hope you enjoy it and until next time, ✌