Chapter 40

We see y/n after his chat with Kuroka, who was a nekoshou that followed him home. She apparently called y/n her mate. She was also a member of the Vali team which worked with the Khaos Brigade. When questioned why she was here, she said that she was here to recruit him to the Khaos Brigade and of course y/n denied. When he asked for the reason that Kuroka joined Khaos Brigade, she said that she wanted to see the destruction of the three factions but y/n knew that wasn't the truth so when he asked her for the actual reason, she said that she had killed her master who reincarnated her into his peerage as a bishop because she feared what would happen to her sister, Shirone as her master was running experiments on devils to create a super devil, this caused the devils to commit a genocide on the nekoshous. After hearing that, y/n vowed to clear her name.

Y/n pov:

I was getting ready for school while thinking of what Kuroka told me yesterday about how she had to kill her master fearing for what could happen to Koneko. 'How could the devils be this heartless, makes me wonder how they have a peace treaty with the Yokai!.'

I shook my head and finished packing my bag as I went downstairs and I saw Ayumi finishing up plating breakfast.

She saw me and said, "good morning, y/n!," and I nodded and said, "good morning to you too!," and she smiled. She then asked me, "so you're going back to school today?," she asked me and I nodded and said, "yes, got somethings planned for the future!." I said that with a grin and she raised an eyebrow but didn't question me.

I finished eating my breakfast as I got ready to leave for school.

We started to walk to school.

*timeskip to school*

We reached school and I began to walk to class. I saw the devils talking with each other, I clenched my fist thinking about what happened with Kuroka but calmed down.

Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia and Asia saw me and they began to walk to me and Ayumi.

"Hey y/n, good morning!," they said in unison and I chuckled and said, "good morning to you too!." They all smiled and said good morning to Ayumi and she greeted them also.

Kiba then asked me, "what are you planning to do today as its half day?," and I was shocked, 'I didn't know that!.'

A thought came into my head and I smirked, 'now could be the best time to cash in on my favor with Ddraig, I've been thinking alot about it and I think I've made a decision!,' I turned to Kiba and shrugged and told him, "I don't think I've got anything in mind at the moment."

Asia then looked at Kiba and he nodded and she turned to me and said, " we're having a party at Issei's house and we were wondering if you would be coming, Koneko especially wanted you to come!," I looked at Koneko and she was blushing.

I sighed and said, "I wanna come but I don't wanna deal with the bullshit that usually comes out of Rias's and Issei's mouth!," and Kiba said, "I admit she does say a load of crap sometimes, but don't worry I'll back you up if anything happens!," he said and I smiled.