Chapter 31

We see y/n getting ready for school. Dulio is gonna be the one to represent y/n as his 'dad,' for the day as Michael and Gabriel couldn't come because they would be quickly recognized by devils and the devils would keep bugging y/n for answers and y/n wasn't ready to handle that. He also spoke to the white dragon emperor yesterday and became his eternal rival in the white dragon emperor's words yesterday. Another reason y/n was excited for today was because y/n would have a chance to get to see two of the leaders of Hell. More specifically Serafall Leviathan and Sirzechs Lucifer.

Y/n pov:

'How long is Dulio gonna take?,' I asked myself getting frustrated because Dulio didn't arrive as yet. After about ten minutes after, I saw a teleportation circle formed and out came Dulio.

"Hey y/n," he said in a nervous tone when he saw the glare I was giving him and I asked him, "why did you come here so late," and he sighed and told me, "Gabriel wanted me to look 'proper,' so she spent hours and hours looking for clothes for me, so that's why I came late!," I smiled and told him that it was ok.

He then grew a serious look and explained to me, "we have to be careful, remember that two of the satans, will be there so don't go around doing stuff that can risk revealing your identity!," and I nodded.

I then told him, "the open house won't start now, so you get the first half of the day to relax or do anything you want until then and he nodded and said, "I'll probably just hang out I'm the city until then," and I nodded and I began walking to school.

*timeskip to school*

I reached school and I began walking to my class when I saw Xenovia and I instantly grew nervous, because I remember that she knew what I looked like because Michael Heaven, I just hoped that she forgot what I looked like.

It appeared that she saw me and began to approach me but I just kept a straight face.

"Do I know you?," she asked me and I shook my head and said, "no, I haven't met you before," and she stared at me for a couple of seconds and smiled and told me, "I'm Xenovia Quarta!," and I replied, "I'm y/n l/n," and she left.

'Thank God, I got out of that situation!,' I thought happy that she didn't find out who I was.

*timeskip to art class*

We currently were in art class. We were told we had to use clay to mold whatever we liked and I was currently molding Wamuu in one of his fabulous poses. 'I hope to one day imitate one of his poses!'

I looked over at Issei and see him trying to do something perverted as usual and failing at it miserably if I must say.

Then the parents of each student started to enter the class and then I saw my 'father,' Dulio enter the class and when he saw me, he grinned and waved and I waved back.

He came up to me and inspected my molding and smirked and said, "someone's been watching too much jojo's bizarre adventure!,' and I chuckled and said, "I am a man of culture after all!." We both nodded to that.