Chapter 11

After the events of yesterday in which Issei learned that he was now a devil under Rias Gremory's peerage and nearly got himself killed again this time by a Fallen Angel named Dohnaseek and getting trolled by y/n. Speaking of y/n, he found out that there were more Fallen Angel's in the area and that they seemed to be cooperating with stray priests and stray exorcists and he was sure something big was in the making, he just had to find out what it was. If you're wondering where Ayumi is, she's currently in heaven because she had to take care of some business.

Y/n pov:

'The fallen angels are definitely, up to something, and they seem to have quite the numbers in them.' I told myself. Anyways, today was Saturday so that meant I got the whole weekend to myself since Ayumi was visiting Heaven to do some kind of business.

For my day, I just planned to go and kill some fallen Angel's, kill everyone of them and just go chill and hang out in the city, after that. You know, your standard, weekend plan! Well I mean it's how I wanna spend my weekends, atleast.

So I gathered everything I needed and I put on my mask and I was ready to go!

*timeskip to the fallen angel hideout*

I arrived at the fallen angel hideout which surprisingly was well hidden, I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't learned senjutsu from Dulio. When they saw me, all of them grinned and they had on a confident smirk.

"Hey, human what are you doing here, get out of here, or I'll kill you!," I didn't answer then one got frustrated enough to start shooting me in my head but I dodged it.

*like this*

I just unsheathed Maidenfall and continued dodging the bullets and I just finessed up to him and with one slash with my sword and then there were one less.

"Hey, you're no human, you can't be doing that if you're human!," one shouted and I just turned to him and grinned, "I'm very much human, if you must know!," I told them and they looked shocked. "No way, he's bluffing!," one shouted and I shook my head and I revealed that I had no sort of wings or anything like that on me and they were truly amazed, I almost felt bad about killing them all. Key word: almost.

"Let's stop talking and get down to business, shall we?!," I told them and I gripped Maidenfall and pointed it at them.