Chapter 29

We used y/n just chilling in his living room. Today was not a school day so he could just relax. Y/n was also wondering what the ORC was doing today, since they were recovering from the Kokabiel fight. He also was wondering what Xenovia was doing with her learning the news of God's death during the great war. Nevertheless y/n was glad to know that Michael, Gabriel and Dulio all were doing fine. Y/n was also thinking about the fact that there might be a faction meeting in the future and y/n was wondering if he was gonna be the one to represent heaven alongside Michael.

Y/n pov:

'The devils must be celebrating, their 'victory' over Kokabiel!,' I thought and chuckled as I was sitting one of the couches and watching TV. I was currently watching Tokyo Ghoul and I was at the end of season 1 at the part which Kaneki was getting tortured.

I continued watching Tokyo ghoul for another hour or so, but I eventually got bored and I wondered what I should do.

'I should go check out what those weak ass devils are doing right now!,' I thought as I nodded to myself and went to my room to put on some clothes as I was only in my shorts.

I finished putting on my clothes and I put on my mask and I summoned a teleportation circle and I stepped into it and I arrived in the ORC.

Rias then noticed me and said, "you're here, you're just in time!," and I raised my eyebrow and I asked, "what do you mean?," and she smiled and told me, "I want you guys to be introduced to my new peice!," and I thought for a second and then it hit me, 'no, she can't be talking about...,' I shook the thought out of my head and told myself, 'no after all those words she said to Asia the other day, it can't be her!,' I thought confidently.

Rias then looked towards the door and said, "you can come out now!," and with that, I saw Xenovia enter the ORC and my suspicions were cleared. She had became a devil. She was now wearing the Kuoh Academy uniform.

Xenovia spoke up and said, "I would like to apologize to everything I did to you all," and then she went up to to Asia and said, "especially you, Asia, I'm sorry for calling you a witch. Feel free to hit me if you want!," when she said that I thought, 'is she trying to act like Erza!.'

Asia shook her head and smiled and told Xenovia, "no, I'm okay, I accept your apologies," and Xenovia getting confused asked, "you're not?," and Asia replied, "when I'm surrounded, by my friends and the ones I love, I can't stay mad!." Xenovia smiled and responded, "I see. Thank you Asia. If its not much trouble, would you mind showing me around the school?," and Asia nodded.

They were about to leave when I stopped them and I summoned my sword. "What's the matter?," Asia asked me and I smirked and said, "Ah, the hypocrisy, weren't you the one who gave Asia, a ranting about being a witch who denied the virtues of God and became a devil!," and she stood silent and I continued, "want me to strike you down, now?," I asked her.

Rias shot me a glare and told me, "I will not allow you to harm any member of my peerage!." I laughed and told her, " I was just messing with her, I wasn't planning to!," and she backed off.

She then spoke up and said, "speaking of peerage, have you reconsidered my offer about joining my peerage?," and I chuckled and replied, "nope, my answer to your question will always be a no and nothing you ever say, will ever change my mind!," and she nodded. 'Besides, I have people that are more important in my life than you could ever be and I have to be there for them.'