Chapter 41

We see y/n standing in Issei's room. It was late in the night so he didn't have to worry about getting caught. He was here because he decided that now was the best time for him to cash in on the favor that Ddraig owed him after Ddraig asked him to lend Issei some of his power to defeat Riser because Ddraig didn't want anything to do with Riser. Earlier today there was a party that was held in Issei's house, y/n got invited by his friend Kiba, Koneko, Asia and Xenovia and then is where he got the idea to cash in on favor.

Y/n pov:

I was talking to Ddraig, because I decided that now would be the best time to cash in on the favor. I asked Ddraig, 'hey, how are we gonna do this?,' and he responded, (well, I'm gonna transport you into Issei's mind scape!." I nodded and I waited for a couple of seconds then I suddenly got transported somewhere.

I arrived in his mindscape and I started to look around in order to find Ddraig but I couldn't find him then I heard him say, (I'm here, turn around boy!) When I did I was met by Ddraig in his actual form.

I was blown away, I had heard tales about his fights with Albion and how strong he was but meeting him up close was something that I'd never expected.

He then asked me, (have you decided, as yet?), and I nodded and said, "yes, I'm pretty sure that I know what I want my favor to be!," he chuckled and said, (very well then, so what shall it be?), and I responded, "I want to learn the 'boost,' ability so I want you to teach me it!."
_

_____________________________________

A/n: as much as my sadistic side wanted to give y/n, Ddraig and make him the red dragon emperor and see Issei suffer, I realized that it would have complicated things for the plot going forward and also it would go against the theme of this story which was to have the mc be strong without the use of a sacred gear but don't worry, we are getting a sacred gear just further down into the story.

I hope you guys understand.
_______________________________________

Ddraig confused asked me, (why choose that, you could've asked me to become your sacred gear?) I responded, "well the reason I didn't ask you to become my sacred gear is because all my life, I've gotten more stronger and more powerful without the use and the help of any sacred gear and I wanted to be strong using my power!."