Chapter 12

We see y/n in his room thinking about the events that went down yesterday. First he found out that there were plenty of other fallen Angel's in the area and that there were planning something big and he wanted to know exactly what was going on. He also found out that there was another sacred gear user in Kuoh. He didn't find out her name but he had information on her sacred gear. Her sacred gear is called, 'twilight healing,' and as its name suggests it can heal almost any kind of damage done to the body but that's all he knew about it. The strangest thing was that she told him that she was heading to an abandoned church, granted she didn't know it was abandoned, but he found that very strange and he now had a suspicion of what is going on.

Y/n pov:

'So that girl has a sacred gear, while not being a super powerful sacred gear, if the user uses it perfectly, he or she can become a very useful ally,' I said to myself and I thought about something and smirked, 'I wonder if Rias knows about her, if she did, she'll probably use any methods to get the girl into her peerage.' I just chuckled and got ready for school.

*timeskip to school*

When I reached school, I noticed that Issei was hanging out with Rias and her gang and was walking to class them. The rest of the school wasn't taking that too good though as they were busy wondering why was Issei was walking with them. I decided to go and talk to them.

"Hey Issei, Good morning!" I said and he looked up to me and said, "Hey man, same to you!" He told me and I nodded and smiled at him. "Hey, who are these people?," I asked them and he replied to me by saying, "these are my friends, Koneko, Rias, Kiba and Akeno." He introduced all of them to me and I walked up to them and introduced myself to the them and they nodded.

"So how, do you know them?," I asked him when he replied, "oh, they're in the same club as me which is the ORC," he told me and I nodded and asked him, "Is that the club that deals with supernatural stuff like devils and things like that?," I asked him and he nodded.

'I wanna try something,' I thought. "Who knows, maybe all the members of the O.R.C, are devils!" I told them and Rias glared at me, but I continued, "well, what do I know, I'm just a regular high school student!," I told them and Rias stopped glaring at me and they all left. 'They all can't hide it,' I thought shaking my head and chuckling. So I started leave and go to class.

*Timeskip to lunch*

'Why does physics and chemistry have to be so hard,' I thought looking at my test papers. 'Anyways, I have some important business to take care of, after school I'm gonna have a little chat with freed about the situation with the church,' I reminded myself when I noticed Koneko walking up to me and sitting down next to me.

"Hey, koneko!," I replied and she nodded and said hi to me back. "Do you have anymore chocolate?," she asked me and I nodded and I gave her piece and we sat and ate it.

"You're a nice guy," she told me and I turned to look at her, and she continued, "I was wondering, if you wanted to hang out anytime?," she asked me and I nodded but inside my mind I was worried.

Soon, lunch time came and I started to walk to class. 'She seems like a nice person, but she's a devil and if I get to close to her, it could jeopardize my entire mission!' I thought sighing, 'what am I gonna do, I'll have to ask Michael' I thought and nodded to myself but now wasn't the time.