Chapter 14

We see y/n getting ready for his match against the members of the peerege of Rias Gremory, if he lost he would be forced to become a member of her peerage more specifically as her Knight piece but if he lost he would get to be left alone by Rias because he was sure if he didn't agree to the match against them, he would keep getting pursued by Rias and be kept getting asked to join her peerage. Another reason he accepted to a match between them was because he wanted to test how strong the red dragon emperor was and he would get to beat up some devils, so why wouldn't agree to the match.

Y/n POV:

'Today's gonna be a quite interesting day, no scratch that, its gonna very interesting, I get to beat up some weak ass devils and finally get to fight a weilder of one of the twoheavenly dragons, I wonder how Michael is gonna react when I tell him about what was going on today,' I just chuckled to myself and put on my mask and summoned Maidenfall and started to walk to the area which she told me the fight was gonna take place in.

*timeskip*

When I reached the area she told me about which turned out to be the physical ground ground outside of the O.R.C, when I went there i noticed all of them except Issei was there, 'well some of them are punctual,' I thought
I went up to them and asked them, "where's your other member?," I asked them and Rias answered me back looking disappointed, "he is late but he's gonna be here for the fight so we don't have to worry about him missing the fight!," she told me trying to reassure me but then he showed up. 'I can't wait to fight him,' I thought and to my delight, he was going first.

We were about to start the fight, but Rias told Akeno to start creating a barrier, so that no one would see us fighting and for no one to get injured amidst all of the fighting that was going on. Akeno finished and Rias introduced her pawn. "This is my pawn Issei and he has the sacred gear, 'twice critical,' she told me and I was shocked but regained my composure.
'Isn't it called the 'Boosted Gear', it seems they don't know about his actual sacred gear.' I thought but I started to focus on the fight ahead.
Then Issei said,"is this the guy I'm supposed to fight, he looks weak!," he told Rias and she immediately silenced him, "he defeated the guy that nearly killed you at your summoning." And he looked shocked but summoned his gauntlet and started the fight.

Issei immediately started to attack me throwing punches and kicks and I dodged it.

He seemed shocked so as everyone else but he started to get frustrated and his attacks got more predictable and it was easy to block so I just blocked it with my foot