Chapter 45

We see y/n after his match against Sairaorg in which he came out victorious. The match was very exciting for y/n, because Sairaorg not only was strong, but he had the Regulus Namea within his peerage who if wielded could become like a second sacred gear and Sairaorg decided to do just that so not only did y/n fight Sairaorg in his base form but also in his Balance Breaker form. It was a tough match but y/n eventually won it with the help of his own power, Gae Bolg and with his 'boost' ability that Ddraig taught him, he didn't tell anyone he could use that ability. Now he was in the same room that the leaders watched the match from. Y/n knew that they're probably gonna be asking him a buttload of questions but y/n was prepared to answer them without problems.

Y/n pov:

'That was an interesting fight!' I thought to myself as I was being led towards to room in which the Satans watched the match, 'they're gonna probably want to know about my weapons!,' I told myself while nodding.

Grayfia, the person who was taking me there said, "you know you've peaked the interest of everyone in hell, there gonna be asking you alot of questions when you get there!" I smirked and said, "I know they will but I've got something that I want from Sirzechs so I guess I can bare them!"

She looked confused but shrugged it off and continued leading me towards the meeting hall however my mind was still fixed on guaranteeing that my request would be granted by Sirzechs.

We then reached the location and we went inside and I was immediately greeted by the faces of the Satans. Ajuka Beelzebub was looking at me intently with curiosity in his eyes whereas Falbium Asmodeus was currently wearing a lazy look on his face like he wanted this meeting to finish as fast as it could and honestly I had the same thought on my mind.

'We could be friends!' I thought while grinning but grew a smirk after I saw the Serafall was staring at me and I decided to tease her a little bit.

"Hey, Serafall! Did you miss me?," I asked her and she nodded and said, "I definitely missed you, there's no one here to talk about anime with!" I chuckled and said, "I'll definitely be sure to visit you one day and we even might get to hang out one day!" She blushed and nodded cheerfully.

Sirzechs then coughed to get our attention and then said, "Now that we have gotten all of that out of the way can we proceed to the actual matter at hand?," I nodded.

"So the elephant in the room is something that everyone knows already so let's just get straight to the point...how did you get that spear?," he asked me and I summoned Gae Bolg and asked fully well knowing the answer, "you mean this spear?," and he nodded.

I smirked and said, "oh, I bought it off of Ebay!" They gave me a 'stop joking around look' and then Ajuka Beelzebub told me sternly, "stop joking around boy, we want to know how you have one of Tiamat's treasure in your arsenal and its Gae Bolg, the spear that 'always strikes heart,' and is something that alot devils have sought out but never could get their hands on it!"

I smirked hearing all of that and said, "I'll say this once and I'll say it again, I am not entitled to tell you guys anything and I'll always stand by that. I have no reason to tell you how I even have the spear in my arsenal so I will not. I only listen or answer to Michael."

All of them nodded and I was about to remind Sirzechs about the deal when I was stopped by the voice of Falbium Asmodeus, "hold on a minute! I noticed something during the latter stages of your match, you did something and your power increased ten folds but it's the fact that it was done so fast that intrigues me, you're hiding something, aren't you?"

I chuckled and said, "I'm hiding many things from you guys right now!" When I said that the all nodded but Serafall had a pout on her face, "c'mon can't you tell us one of your secrets?"

I shook my head and said, "no can do but if you still wanna know all I did was seized the opportunity!" Sirzechs raised an eyebrow in curiosity and asked, "what do you mean y/n?"

I told him, "what I mean is that I had some opportunities presented to me, some of them were handed to me on a silver plate or some I had to work really hard such was the case in this occasion, but my point is I had some opportunities that I capitalized on and here I am!"

They looked interested and I continued, "you guys really look down on people that are not wielders of sacred gears, when someone has a sacred gear you guys assume them to just be super strong however that's not always the case, some individuals can be really strong without the use of any sacred gear just like Sairaorg, although he had the Regulus Namea on his side, he still trained and trained all his life to get where he is so admire him for that!"

They looked stunned and then I sighed and said, "in short what I'm trying to say is that not everyone with a sacred gear is powerful and strong, there are people out there who are very strong with their own power so you should be more open minded!" They all nodded.

I turned to Sirzechs and said, "now that we're finished with all of that, let's get down to business shall we? You owe me a favor!" He nodded and said, "I remember, anything you want?"

I nodded and said, "in fact there is!" He asked me, "what would that be?" I smirked and said, "I wanna visit the old home of the stray devil, Kuroka!"

He grew shocked and asked me, "but why would you want to go such a place?" I grinned and said, "you are about to be surprised!"

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 45th chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it and until next time, ✌