Chapter 30

We see y/n walking around his house thinking about the events of yesterday particularly the fact that something or someone was following him and it was bothering him. Y/n also found out that tomorrow was gonna be open house at the school which meant that your parents could come and visit you at your school. Y/n wasn't worried because be had nothing to hide, he was actually excited for the open house because he could get to hang out with one of his friends at heaven tomorrow. Y/n already knew who he was gonna ask to come act as his parent.

Y/n pov:

I was pacing around the house wondering who was the one that was following me, I knew they had to be a strong person because y/n couldn't detect them, 'could he or she be a senjutsu user?,' I questioned myself.

'Do they know my secret that I work for heaven?,' I asked my self another question as I continued thinking. I decided to brush the topic off of my mind because I remembered that tomorrow was gonna be open house tomorrow.

I decided that I should call Michael and tell him about open house Tomorrow so I dialed his number and called him.

"Good morning y/n, what's up?," he asked me and I replied, "Good morning to you too, I was just calling to tell you something," and he asked, "what is it?," and I told him about open house and how it's basically when a parent of a child attending Kuoh Academy goes to see them in school for a day.

"Well you know, me and Gabriel, can't come because that'll arise suspicions and I'm sure the current Lucifer will be there for his sister!," he told me and I sighed disappointed but I knew they couldn't come, Michael then asked me, "have you any suggestions for who might come?."

I told him, "how about Dulio, I'm sure none of the devils know about him and since I knew him for my entire life, I won't have to act like I know him, it'll just come natural!," and Michael agreeing to the suggestion told me, "that sounds perfect I'll be sure to let him know!."

I remembered I wanted to tell him something, "Michael, you might not like this, but I have to tell you something...," and Michael sounding confused asked me, "tell me what?," and I sighed and told him, "Xenovia Quarta, became a devil after we defeated Kokabiel!," and Michael grew silent for a couple of minutes and he told me, "so we lost a natural born wielder of Durandal to the Devils, well we just have to move on," and I nodded over the phone.

I was about to hang up when he told me he needed to tell me something of importance and I asked him what it was and he told me, "the faction meeting, I told you about, well its gonna happen!," and I was surprised that it was gonna actually happen, "well, I sorta expected it to happen, in that case who's representing heaven? He answered me back, "well I want you to join me in representing Heaven, would you like to be the one to?," and I was shocked that I was getting privileged to do something of this importance, "ofcourse I will!." I told him and then we talked for a bit and he hang up.

After hearing the news, the only think that went through my mind was...

'A faction meeting, so interesting, this could either spell disaster for the three factions or it could set a new age of peace between the factions, either way, this is quite an interesting event and who knows, they might find out who I am!.'

I opened YouTube to look through my recommendations and I saw a particular video and it honestly was one of the best things on YouTube.