Chapter 18

We see y/n laying down on his bed thinking about the events of yesterday. First he had to referee a volleyball match and a dodgeball match in order to decide which peerage along Rias's and Sona's own would get to visit the familiar forest to find familiars for their respective new pieces and luckily Rias won which meant that her peerage and y/n would be able to get familiars. Y/n found an extremely strong familiar which turned out to be a slime that has the ability to absorb and mimic anything that it absorbs. Anyways y/n had heard Sona and Rias speak about 'him' in a conversation which Rias did not take well, y/n was determined to find out about it

Y/n pov:

'Yesterday, sure was interesting,' I thought, 'first I got a super strong familiar that I could train with and get stronger, also I could let him absorb the people I have killed and let him acquire their powers and their appearance and that could come in handy for alot of missions.' I thought as I got up and started to get ready for school but I was sure today was gonna be more interesting than yesterday. I prepared a simple ham sandwich, ate it and started to head off to school.

*timeskip to school*

When I reached school, I started to walk towards my class but when I almost reached there, I saw that Rias was acting weirdly, I saw that she was spacing out alot lately and she wasn't in her usual zone so I found that really strange. But I had no time to think about it as we had classes in like five minutes.

*timeskip to lunch time brought to you by tfs vegeta*

Since it was lunch time I started to walk towards my usual eating spot when I noticed that Rias was not hanging out with her peerage as usual so I decided to approach them and ask them. "Hey guys!," and they looked at me and replied, "hi!," and I smiled and I asked them, "where is Rias?," and Kiba looked at me and said, "she's at the O.R.C and we don't know what's going on with her," and I grinned and replied, "maybe she has some boyfriend problem!," and we all chuckled and continued talking.

After a while the bell rang which meant that lunch was finished so we all went to our classes.

*timeskip after school*

School finished and I was about to leave when I noticed a high devil signature that can only come from a very strong person inside the O.R.C so I decided to check it out. I teleported home, changed my clothes and put on my mask and headed there.

When I entered the ORC I saw a lady dressed with maid clothes and a man with an arrogant smirk sitting and hugging Rias and what must be his peerage.

'They both are devils,' I thought and then they lady with the maid clothes ask me, "excuse me, who are you?," and I replied, "isn't it impolite to ask for my name without introducing yourself, first?," I asked and she smiled and replied, "well I'm Grayfia Lucifuge,head maid of the Gremory  clan and queen and wife of Sirzechs Lucifer!," she said and I thought, 'wife of the current Lucifer, interesting," and I introduced myself, "my name is not of concern, and yes, I'm not a devil," when I said that she looked shocked.

Before she could say anything, the man sitting next to Rias said, "Riser wants to know what a puny human is doing here!," he shouted and Grayfia joined in and asked, "I also want to know too," and I said, "what am I doing here...Rias and I have a sort of agreement!," I said and Grayfia turned to Rias and asked her, "is this true?," and Rias nodded.

I then turned to Riser, "Riser, was it?," and he nodded and I continued, "you have a very good taste when it comes to clothes!," and he nodded and smiled and said, "atleast there's someone in here with good taste!," and I nodded but then smirked and said, "however, your taste in women makes me sick!," when I said that he looked at me angry.

He said, "how dare you say that about Riser!," and I pointed to what looked like his sister and said, "that girl there, is your sister and you have her in your harem, disgusting!," when I said that Riser looked pissed off and his sister was blushing at the implications. I continued, "sisters are meant to be protected not to be including in their brothers own harem!," and he looked really pissed off this time.

"Mira, deal with this fool!," and she replied, "yes, my lord!," and she rushed at me and tried attacking me with her sword and I just blocked it with one of my fingers.

I just kicked her away and then Grayfia said, "Sirzechs said this would happen, in order for this issue to be solved, he suggested a rating game," and then Riser smirked and said, "Riser has a complete set, my peerage will obviously win!," and then Grayfia asked Rias, "do you accept this proposition?," and Rias nodded and turned to me and smirked. 'She thinks I'll help her!," I thought and chuckled

Riser then said, "Riser will give you ten days for you and your peerage to get ready for the rating game!," and with that he and his peerage left. Grayfia then said, "I'll be leaving in order to tell Sirzechs all of this," and she bowed and left.

I turned to Rias and asked, "what was that about?," and she replied, "that's my fiance Riser, I am engaged to him," and I thought, 'after the great war, it's very common for their to be arranged marriages between clans in the devil society, this must be an example of one,' I thought and she looked at me and asked, "so you'll help me?," and I laughed and replied..

A/n: black reaper Kaneki is my favorite

When I said that they looked shocked and Rias asked me, "but why?," and I replied, "I have already done enough things for you, I helped you gain a new member and I helped you fight the fallen Angel's, I'm afraid that I have overstayed my time here but I wish you all the best in your match!," and with that I walked away and created a teleportation circle and reached home.

I layed on my bed and I thought, 'I really wanted to help them, but I can't because I risk exposing myself and sabotaging the mission and Michael was really mad at me the last time I did something with them and I can't imagine what would happen this time if I help them in a situation like this,' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Grayfia pov:

As I left the ORC, I couldn't help but think that the masked boy present there was hiding most of his true power, if he had released all, it could even challenge the strongest devils.

I walked in to Sirzechs office and bowed and he asked, "how did it go?," and I replied, "they both agreed to the rating game," and he sighed and I continued, "I saw a strange boy there," and he looked at me curiously and asked, "what do you mean?," and I said, "well he wore a mask, and from a normal point of view, he seemed human but I feel as if he's hiding his true power which can rival some ultimate class devils or even the four Satan's!," and he looked shocked and said, "interesting, very interesting indeed!," and we continued chatting.

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 18th chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it and till next time, ✌