Chapter 27

We see y/n after he defeated Kokabiel rather easily, y/n was disappointed at how he easily defeated Kokabiel, like c'mon Kokabiel was supposed to be one of the strongest members of the Grigori, so for y/n to defeat him so easily, y/n was very disappointed. However by defeating Kokabiel, the Grigori was gonna be losing one of its strongest members which meant that if Heaven took the opportunity, they could gain an upper hand on the fallen Angel's. Right now, y/n was getting glares and shocked looks from the devils and the exorcists, both were wondering how y/n was so strong.

Y/n pov:

'That was disappointing!,' I thought looking at Kokabiel's dead body disappointed at how easily I defeated him and how fast it took.

However that least of my worries as I had to deal with a bunch of devils and an exorcist who both were very shocked at my strength and how fast I defeated them, while Kokabiel made them look like a bunch of fools and amateurs.

"Why are you staring at me like that?,: I asked them with a smirk on my face. They gave me an 'are you serious,' face and then Rias asked me, "what was that?," and I tilted my head and asked innocently, "what do you mean?,"

This time Xenovia asked me seriously, "how did you managed to defeat him do easily, he's a cadre class fallen angel and one of the strongest!," she asked me demanding an answer and I told her, "I just used some of my power and as I said, I aimed for the gut!," I told them and they looked puzzled.

Kiba asked me, "what do you mean some of your power?," and I looked at him and said, "yes, what you saw there was but some of my power!," I told him and he looked shocked and Issei came up to me and asked, "so you're saying that was your true power, but you didn't use it in our fight?," I smirked and replied, "yep, you guys were so weak, I didn't have to use any of my power, you guys were just practice for me!," I told them and they looked disappointed at themselves.

Koneko then came up to me and asked me with a serious face , "who even are you, we don't know anything about him ?," and Akeno joined in, "she's right, we hardly know anything about who you're working with and if you're a threat!," and I replied with a calm but threatening tone, "I told you guys before and I'll say it again, we're not friends, we're just working together and I'm not one of Rias's lapdog so I don't need to tell her anything!."

Rias then came up to me and shouted at me, "they are not lapdogs, I treat all of them like family members!," and I shrugged and told her, "lapdogs, slaves,peerage members... they're close enough as it is!," and she looked offended.

Issei then asked me, "how do we know you're not working with the fallen Angels?," and I just laughed and told him, "yes, Issei, I'm working with them, that's why I slaughtered most of them the other day and that's why I killed one of their leaders, Kokabiel, today!," I told him and he got silent.

Xenovia then asked me, "are you working with the Angels?," and I was gonna reply when I felt a very strong energy above us and I looked up and I saw someone in their balance breaker form.

'That's the host of Albion, the white dragon emperor!,' I thought.

"It seems I'm quite late, I must say I'm disappointed in you, my rival!," the mysterious person said and Issei looked confused and said, "wait, are you speaking about me?," and he said, "yes, you are the host of Ddraig, after all!." Issei nodded and he continued, "I am Vali, I'm this generations White Dragon Emperor!," and the devils and Xenovia were shocked.

He turned to me and asked, "are you the one that defeated Kokabiel?," and I nodded and asked him, "yes I did and I bet you were the one that Azazel sent to deal with him?," and he looked shocked that I knew that.

"You're right, I was supposed to be the one to deal with him and carry him back, but it seems that you already did that!," and I nodded and grinned. He then asked me, "well since Kokabiel is dead, I'd like to carry back Freed Selzen, Azazel wants to question him!" I shook my head and told him, "I'm afraid not, my 'bosses' would rather to question him themselves, thank you!," and he nodded reluctantly.

"Very well then. I'll allow it." He said as he was about to leave.

Ddraig then spoke up, [leaving so soon, without saying anything, Albion?] When he said that, Vali's winges began go glow and Albion responded, [indeed, it has been a while Ddraig, I see you already have a host!] Ddraig responded with, [yes, he is quite the interesting one!.] 'If By interesting, you mean very perverted, then you're right'

Albion spoke up and said, [remember, we are destined to fight!] And Ddraig responded, [Ofcourse, till the next time, we meet, farewell!] And Albion responded, [farewell]

Before Vali left, he told Issei, "remember get stronger as we are destined to fight as rivals!," he told Issei and Issei nodded getting scared. He turned to me and said, "you're very strong, I wish to fight you one day!," and I smirked and said, "so do I. But don't be surprised when I beat you!," I said and we both chuckled as he flew away.

Sona then told Rias, "it seems the white one has awokened!," and Rias told her, "yes, it's best we stay on high alert!," and Issei then asked, "what does he mean, he's my rival?," and before Rias could answer him, I spoke up, "what he means is that you two will have to fight one day and not to mention, it's a fight to the death!," I said and he got terrified and I chuckled.

I started to walk away with the knocked out Freed and Rias asked me, "where do you think you're going?," and I answered, "to take care of some business!." I said.

I went to somewhere unoccupied and I opened a teleportation circle and stepped on it and went to heaven.

*timeskip to Michael's office*

I knocked on Michael's office and he opened the door and when he saw me he said, "hey y/n, why did you come here?," and I said in a fake hurt tone, "don't you miss me?," and he groaned and told me to get serious.

"Alright, I have the guy that has the excaliburs with me!," and I showed him the unconscious body ot Freed. He told me, "bring him in, we're gonna ask him a few simple questions!."

I smirked and said, "ofcourse."

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 27th chapter of my story, hope you enjoy it and until next time, ✌

Here is an interesting fact about Tokyo Ghoul...