Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"Quit staring," I whispered.

He chuckles and moves closer as we walked with our parents. "Thank you,"

"Hmm?" I finally looked at him. "For what?"

"I don't know. I'm just happy. Too happy, in fact."

I narrowed my eyes. "Weirdo."

"Weird for you only." He chuckles.

"Yuck!" I act to puke but I cannot hide my all smiles. "When did you get this so cheesy?"

He is about to say something, but he got cut off.

"Son, we will see them at the restaurant," the Governor laughs heartily.

I blushed and Jungkook got shy too. But then he covered it with smirk. He bowed in front of my parents. They nodded.

"See you at the dinner, Attorney and Mrs. Park," he said. He also glances at my sister. "Uhm, noona."

Alice nudges me and I glared at her. Mom and Dad smiled and nodded.

"See you later, Governor." Dad said while formally smiling.

"See you, then." The Governor said. "JK, let's go."

"Yes, Dad." He answered before he glances at me. I nodded at him and he nodded too.

They walk away as we proceed entering our car. We will now go to our hotel where we will packed our things first before we go to the restaurant to have dinner with the Governor and Jungkook then we'll go straight home in Forbes. Our graduation was held at the Esperanza so we stayed in one of the chains of hotel that my Mom is handling. Later on, we will have our dinner at the hotel's restaurant.

After I introduced Jungkook to my family, Dad and Alice welcomed him. I was actually surprised by Dad's reaction; it is like it's normal for him. Mom looks so surprise, but she maintained her formal and friendly smile. But I still get a glare from her. Until the Governor appeared and our parents talk a little bit then the Governor asked us for an intimate dinner. Just for the sake of celebrating our graduation.

Our trip was short because the hotel is just near. Mom didn't have the audacity to educate me because Dad made some calls inside the car so we remain our silence. I am still in awe with everything happened. Did I just really introduce him? I flushed.

"We have an hour or so to get rest and dress. Let's not make the Governor waits. Got it, Alice and Chaeng?"

"Yes Dad."

Good thing Alice and I have separate room from our parents! Though it was an adjacent room with them. But still! Now I can breathe properly.

"God! I was so nervous!" I exclaimed as I slammed myself to the bed.

Alice laughed. "I told you, you shouldn't be."

"How I couldn't? You should see Momma's reaction. I'd disappointed them with my decision to continuing the Architecture and now I introduce to them my boyfriend."

"It's okay. It went smooth, see? Now at least it will not a burden to you. And also, you should have seen Jungkook. He is so happy. You didn't tell him that you would introduce him to our parents?"

I nodded. "It was like... a surprise. And I don't know what to tell him."

My phone beep and I saw Jungkook's message.

From: My J

Where are you now, Ma'am? :>

I smiled.