Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Time is surely flying so fast. I'm holding one of the wallet sizes of my graduation picture with Jungkook and my mind goes everywhere. My last year in senior high school covered with so many memories with him and I wanted to say that it was great.

"We look so cute here," Jungkook giggled a little as he sneaks around his hand to my waist.

"May I see?" I grab his picture. I looked at it as he puts his chin to my shoulder.

I smiled automatically when I saw the photo: we're both in our graduation toga, he is sitting while I am standing behind him and my hands is around his neck and he's holding it; my head is above his head also, smiling right through the camera while he is winking with his signature goofy smile.

"I really can't believe I would finish my senior high," he chuckled in my neck while kissing it lightly. "Thanks to you."

I rolled my eyes. "I was really mad at you when you about to throw out the schooling. You should be glad you can study because there are other people who struggles and can't even go to school."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled again.

I am about to glare at him but he stole a kissed before I even opened my mouth. Of course, I was taken a back—it shuts me up. I end up just rolling my eyes on him as we continue scanning our graduation photos.

Before the start of our last semester in Senior Highschool, he told me that he lost the interest of studying. It felt strange hearing it because I love to study and my goals and plans to my future bombarded me so I really encourage him to continue. At first, he didn't want to go but I told him to enroll and he did. I helped him as we study always together with Lisa. Sometimes, just the two of us. And as time goes by, here we are picking up our graduation photos.

Many things happened but all of those is being with Jungkook. I can't even remember a single day that I am not with him nor being away with him for more than two days.

"Merry Christmas, bub!" he smiled so wide in my phone screen.

"You are too early," I giggled. "Merry Christmas!"

"It's Christmas there, right? I wanted to greet you first and I know it's exactly midnight there."

"Yes, we are an hour early than in Altariego. So effort huh," I smirked.

He winked.

Jungkook looks so damn good in his suit and brushed up hair.

I spent my holidays in Australia together with my family. It's a bit odd because Mom's treat for me is cold or maybe I am just feeling guilty all throughout. She's talking to me casually but she is not the usual sweet. I miss her so much. I miss my sweet Mom. I am just glad because they kind of approve of me by taking the Architecture in college. My grandma supports me and they have no say about it anymore.

We had a dinner party awhile ago and it finished just this moment. I am at my room doing a video call with my boyfriend. I saw how Jungkook moves the camera and he let me see their large Christmas tree in their Mansion. I even saw a lot of people so probably there is a party.

I move towards the veranda and the night sky reveals. The wind blew as I seat on the floor holding my phone.

"You should enjoy the party." I said.

"Wait up, I'm going to my room."

There are people calling him at the background but he would simply greet or laughed at them then continued walking. My brow automatically went up when I even saw Mijoo or MJ or that double face bitch stopping him but I am just so glad he leaves her. I can't help but to smile as I watched him walking in the grand staircase.