Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"I don't really think I'm going to belong there..." I blurted out as I am putting my black high heel ankle boots.

"Oh, c'mon! You will surely have friends there. Some of them are nice and of course, we will be with you! Don't chicken out now," Lisa said while putting some make up to her face.

"Make sure to always be with us or flirty boys will catch you," Jennie laughs. "And one great reminder: don't drink anything offers from a man. Alright?"

I rolled my eyes. "What am I? A baby? I can handle myself. I'm not new into parties,"

They laugh at me. "Sure."

Midterm exam week had passed and thank God I survived. I am so sure that I will ace my grade for this midterm because I am confident with my answers. It really helps me when I get to study all day and night at the school's library and here at the dorm. The whole weekend, me and the girls were so focused on reviewing.

And now, we are headed to the Christmas Party that they are invited by the 'Bangtan boys'. I don't know them actually but base on their stories, I could picture out that it is the judges who judge me during my audition. The seven men including Jungkook.

We are picked up by Jennie's family car by exactly 7 o'clock in the evening. I am wearing a simply black tank top beneath of my sweater and a long ripped jeans that you can see a part of my left leg and I partnered it with the boots. I also bring my baby pink shoulder bag where I put my things.

They said that there is no theme for the party and we can dressed casual

They said that there is no theme for the party and we can dressed casual. It is an advancement for me because I don't have my party clothes if ever. I wouldn't probably go to this party if they have a theme. And because Lisa has her way to my Mom, she already has her consent to let me attend the party. It happened just so fast and both of my parents agreed. They will picked me up tomorrow at the apartment, though. I think it's fine, I don't have to take the bus.

"I'm so excited!" Jennie giggles.

Jisoo sighed as she keeps taking selfies. "You sure. It's been awhile since you had a drink in your hand Jen,"

"That's one thing," she laughs. "And I'm looking forward for some of the performances. Gods, this is what I was always looking forward for vacation!"

"In case you are wondering baby Chaeng," Lisa said as she clings to my arm and I glared at her. I'm not a baby! "This is not the ordinary traditional exchange gifts or whatever party type of Christmas. There will be special performances from different bands. Like a totally party-party kind of thing."

"Correct me if I'm wrong but all I could picture in my mind right now is like an open space bar in holidays," I rolled my eyes.

They laugh at my statement like it was a big joke or something.