Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Today is May 19. Saturday.

It should be a busy day for me because Finals has started already. But since we just got our midterm exam, we are all kind of chill. Or so I thought.

Being an Architecture student made me barely breathe for a week. We have tons of projects to be submitted such as drawings and all kind of crafts. I should actually be busy today to finish my final 10 plates due to the finals but my boyfriend happened.

Yeah.

He helped me do my projects for finals just so we have our free time today. He made it a lot of easier for me to complete my drawings by doing the simple touches such as making the border lines, mixing the colors, removing some stains, and etc. It was kind of our bond together lately that I find so cute and pure.

Actually, we can move this 'special date' on some other time, but he is so consistent to make it today which I don't know why. Well... it helps because I can focus my finals for my quizzes and exams only.

"Ready?" he grins.

I rolled my eyes on him and hopped at his car. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see,"

"Did you missed me that much?" I laugh.

He only smirk at me and took a quick kiss.

Jungkook said that he already asked permission from my Dad and Mom to take me out today. If this is a normal date, I don't think asking for permission is necessary. So I suppose that we are going farther than here on Altariego City.

Three hours and half, the sounds of machines, boats, and all the kinds can be heard outside. Jungkook parked his car on the pier. Yes, literally where I can see a lot of speedboats and yachts!

"We're here?" I ask, absentmindedly.

He breathe. "Yes,"

Jungkook went out and opened the door for me. Wearing my maxi dress and strappy sandals fits perfectly on the scenery. I smell the machine boats but at the same time, the breeze of the sea. It feels so great.

"Let's go?" he smirked.

I smirked back and held his hand.

I am in awe! 

I think all the stress that I got for the whole semester are gone now and I wanted to live at the midst of the sea. Jungkook brought me on his personal yacht, which is gifted by the Governor, and now it is moving on the water.

I keep capturing the whole surrounding—the sea, the rock formations, and even isolated islands! I don't care about the heat of the sun anymore. Though it is not that hot since the sun is almost falling, which means it is near to evening.

Actually, as per Jungkook, our agenda for today is kind a quick out-of-town and we will probably go back at late night. I will stay on the Mansion for tonight so we can still have time together. Huh. I am not afraid because I already slept at the Mansion like thrice, with consent, of course. Just late nights because of projects or if we really didn't see each other for like days because we are both busy.

Speaking of which, I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. He is now back hugging me while I am posing to take a picture of the golden sun with the sea.

"Enjoying the scenery?" he asked.

I smiled widely. "Yes! This so wonderful."

"Ahuh," he swayed our bodies. "I'm glad you liked it."

He said that and kissed my temple. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. God, I so love this kind of gestures. Add the fact we are in the beautiful surroundings. Please stop the clock?