Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I was humming the melody of the new project song that was given to me by AUTG. In a span of how many months, I got a contract from one of the known producers and asked me to sing as a guide or demo. After our August event performance, I got a lot of favors from AUTG which I was really shocked with the offers until I decided to push a contract to AUTG's sister company as a recorder for demo. I will have my allowance too in every song that I will make. Jungkook said that it was really a good opportunity so I did grab it. And the song that I was listening is the first song that was given on me for a big project entitled Without You. The song will be produce by a former AUTG member and now a famous idol so I was kind of nervous.

I stopped running when I feel the heat. Oh, the sun is already up.

"Should we grab our breakfast?" June tapped my shoulder that shocks me a little bit.

"June!"

"Why do you always look surprised?" he mocked. He handed me my water.

"Thanks," I said as I received it and drank. "I was focused to the song for the project."

"You can do it! You poured out your energy everyday you practice. Anyways, when will you go to your new dormitory apartment building?"

"Laters. I've already packed my things from our previous dorm. We will move it today."

We are moving to our new dorm. And when I said we, I mean it as me, Lisa, Jennie unni, and Jisoo unni. The newest building of Altariego University is now open and all the AUTG members got a slot for the dormitory. We grab that chance because it's less hassle for us whenever we will have practices. The new building is literally just in front of our university. The building of boys and girls are separated though but it's fine. While we, the four girls, we are in the same unit and had our own rooms. We also have our kitchen, bathroom, and all. It's like really a big apartment. Perks of being a Class B of AUTG.

And since we need to move in our new dorm, I will only do it today. The girls already moved and only few things were left at our old dorm. Since our University will start, I need to packed now and fix my things so later, I will go to Altariego City.

June and I started to walk in the nearest coffee shop inside the village as I glanced to my phone. My brow arched up when I didn't saw a reply from Jungkook. I sighed.

It's been two weeks since we have not seen each other. They released an album and got so busy with all the promotions inside and outside city of Altariego. He said that the AUTG is currently doing a research on how to promote their trainees in their own way because they have plan to produce their own company. Stepping up, as I guess. I usually didn't care about it as long as I have my scholarship. Besides, I am not really aiming in becoming an idol.

Anyways, going back, I miss my boyfriend. As much as I wanted to go there and support, I need to stay here in Forbes because I may not be able to go home for a long time once our school started--which is one week from now. And besides, Jungkook would really have no time to see me even if I am there. I understand him though. This is his dream. The least thing I wanted to be as his girlfriend is to be needy and clingy one when it's not the right time. I will support him by not distracting him in reaching his dream.

"Order me an iced americano and pancake. I'll pay you later." I said to June before I looked around for a table.

"Tss. As if I'll let you pay. Go there now and I will order for us."

I smirked. "Thanks, bessy."

"Gay!"

I laughed before I went to the near table. Getting to my phone, I just scroll, scroll, and scroll. I saw some articles about Bangtan. They are not be that popular outside the Altariego but they made impact when they released their song Blood, Sweat, and Tears. The music video theme is somewhat dark and sexy. I think that bought attention from the people. Even I was so amazed when Jungkook lets me watch it.