Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Time check, it's already 5:30PM. We are a bit late to our time schedule so we need everyone to have a quick rest. Go to your respective rooms and be back at the garden area at exactly 6 o'clock. Chop, chop!"

I stood up slowly as I reached for my small luggage. We are now here at CCT Retreat and Training center in Filinvest City—a highland city of Altariego. I'm probably got tired in our 5 hours trip in the road. Add the fact that I don't have anyone to talk in that long hours. I was sitting at the last seat and at the corner of the bus. I don't get along with them until now. I tried, but I think there is this familiarity to them and I heard about how I look a commoner in their eyes so they won't bond on me.

I don't know and I don't care anymore. I am satisfied with Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo as my friends. I don't need them if they won't like me. I can still survive, though.

Our phones were confiscated awhile ago. Actually, all of our gadgets or electronic devices. I don't mind, for real, because the moment I set my eyes to the surrounding, I felt so free and I certainly do not want any distraction. Away from the city, away from my overthinkings, away from reality; just a cold breeze of the mountain, trees, bermuda grass and all nature.

"Ah. This is life." I said.

I came to our room late so I expect that I wouldn't have to choose my bed because my roommates already have their own. There are six beds in total. All of their eyes were on me when I entered the room.

I tried to smile. Okay, let's try to at least be friendly?

"Hi,"

They smiled fakely and didn't greet back.

Oh, okay.

I went to the unoccupied bed. They are busy unpacking and murmuring with each other. I busied myself with my things and reminding myself to be excited to this retreat slash workshop. I miss Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo, though. I kind of teary eyed when I remember them but I need to be strong. I will overcome this. We'll stay here for about 3 days and 2 nights. We'll go back to University on Sunday evening or late afternoon. Depends.

I waited for all of them to finish their things on the bathroom. I went to the sliding window and opened it. The wind blew and it is so cold! I didn't mind it and just stared to the environment. Oh well, I really don't care if I won't go along with them. I can enjoy myself with this trip.

5 minutes before the time, they are all done.

"Let's go to the garden area now! Others are enjoying the view outside." said Addie, if I would remember her name. Well, I know her because she is the known mean girl in our batch.

"Omg! I'm so excited."

"Me too. I am sad that the other TG squad is not here though,"

"Don't be! I heard that two volunteers from Ace group will be here tomorrow."

"Really?! I hope it's Jimin!"

"Dream on."

I hurriedly go to the bathroom to change my clothes quickly. This is not my first here at Filinvest City and I know the weather here. I heard how their voices are slowly gone so I think they really left me here alone.

K. Whatever.

After I change my clothes, I just throw it to my bed because I am late. I don't know if they have the keys but good thing that I found the keycard at the table. I grab it with me and locked the door. My goodness, I forgot that we are at the fourth floor!