Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Weekend moves so fast like a blink and the next thing I knew, I am in front of the gate of our dorm again. Well, I got some time with my family but the time is really, really short. It is like I came home Saturday morning and left the house Sunday night. But the good thing is mom, dad, and Alice drop me here in our dorm. I've got some time to bond with them while in the road.

"You know what? You look so cool every time you have your guitar at your back." Lisa said the moment I came home at the dorm.

Jisoo smirked. "Yeah. So cool."

"Eonni!" I kind of yelled when I saw her lying at the bed and seems so cold. "Are you okay? Are you sick or something?"

"Don't mind me. I got some colds because of lack of sleep but I'm still good." She said.

Jisoo is one of my roommates. She's the eldest among of us. She is already in first year college in the same university.

"You're back!" someone said it at me from behind. I saw Jennie. "How's the weekend?"

She's a year older of me, taking up the last year of being senior high school. One of my roommates also. They are actually roommates since the last three years but unlike mine, their houses were just blocks away from the school but they treated the dorm as their home. It's like they won't go home unless they needed to.

But for the first week of my stay here, they are really cool. At first, I really thought that I would really cry myself in my bed because I would have a hard time catching up with them. The good thing is, they are really good roommates! As soon as I and Lisa came inside that night and talked about how she encountered me makes us cackled all night. Then I just knew I am so close with them like we knew each other from a very long time.

"I rest the whole Saturday and had the bonding with my family during Sunday and now I'm back. Anyways, I have something for you. Mom bought it for everyone." I said as I bring out the baked brownies.

They came at me and we ate the brownies.

After eating and changing my clothes, I sat down to my bed. I glanced at them. Jisoo is lying on her bed already but playing games on her phone, Jennie eonni putting facial mask on her face, and Lisa camping at Jennie eonni's bed. I sighed.

"That was deep. Do you have some problem?" Jennie noticed my sighing.

I shrugged and get my guitar. I played it with some chords and hummed a little. Then I stopped and looked at them. "Do you know the musical theatre or something that has an audition in school?"

"The musical drama?" Jisoo asked, still on her phone.

I heard Lisa's groaned.

I nodded even when she cannot saw me. "Yes. I am thinking... of auditioning."

"Well!" Jennie removed the mask on her face to see me. "That's great! And if you got it, you are already one of us!"

And that's caught me off guard.

"Yeah. You should try it!" Jisoo said.

"Wait," I put my guitar on my lap. "So you guys are already part of the musical?"

"Yes. Since we are in first senior high school. Actually, it is really hard to be part of it. I'm so glad I did make it though. There are so many benefits and you can train your talent." Jennie explained.

I nodded as I decoding the information. "How can you get it? I mean, all of you? Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa were members of the musical?"

"Yes. Jennie and Lisa got at their first try and I got mine at the third trial. But Jennie got it first then me, and then Lisa." Jisoo explained.

I nodded again. "Maybe you can give me some advice? I mean, I really do want to get this. I'm planning to audition at least for the instrumentals."

"You can but actually their requirements are supposed to be good in dancing, singing, and even drama. But if you surpass one of those skills and you are really good, then I think you will be passed! But I would tell you, the practices were really insane."

"I think I can do that? I wanted to have some fun while I am studying. I mean, I don't want to be home sick always. At least I have something to do here."

"You will surely have fun! And besides, we are there so I think we really have a great time." Jennie said. "Anyways, do you have the flyers though? I think that will be the first problem."

"Oh, she got it." Lisa suddenly spoke. Her head is inside Jennie's pillow. Then she removed it.

"Did she?"

"How come?"

They really looked surprised. Even Jisoo stopped playing at her phone.

"I mean, no offense. But you just got here. Usually, the admin looks around the students and will picked selected potentially students that they can sense that would surely pass. Who gave it to you? That person must be looking at you from the start." Jennie asked.

I am about to say something when Lisa interrupted. "Guess who."

"Can you just tell it?" Jennie rolled her eyes. She puts some lotion in her face.

"Who?" Jisoo asked too.

I am going to save myself up but Lisa again, spoke. "Jungkook."

Then I thought some angel passed by. A moment of silence for about seconds and then they sighed.

"Oh girl, you are doomed."

"You can just try, anyways."

"Huh?" I am bit lost. "Is there a problem?"

"Jungkook is the problem." Lisa said.

One of my brow shots up. "And you mean?"

"Jungkook is one of the admin of the musical. He was assigned because well, he is really good in everything but at the same time, he usually does not participate in anything when it comes to the audition. He's very strict and he won't give the flyers to anyone unless he or she is a friend or close connection with him." Jennie explained.

"Ah." I kind of get it. "I think he gave me the flyers maybe because he saw I am close with Lisa? I mean, connection? Lisa's cousin?"

"Oh no," Lisa shook her head. "He hates me. We are not really close. One thing that is for sure that he gave you the flyer is to give you hopes and then when you go to the audition, he will reject you."

"What? That's completely, cruel, and rudely ridiculous!" I gasped.

I don't know what's funny but they kind of laughed of what I said. And then they shrugged it off.

"Anyways! Prove him wrong. If you really want to get the membership, practice what you got and make him mad. The first time I saw you, I really knew that you got some talent." Jisoo cheered me up.

"Yes." Jennie agreed. "I think you have the chance."

"Don't worry, you got me. If Jungkook will act some ass during your audition, I'll kick his balls right away." Lisa straightened up and pointed my guitar. "Come on, what you have there?"

"Thank you girls. I really appreciate you." I positioned my guitar. "Wanna hear what I practiced?"

Then I strummed the string and started playing I Wont Give Up. At first they were looking at me seriously and then they sang along until we sang so many songs not knowing it is already 5 o'clock in the morning.

All right. Monday, we go to school without sleep. Nice!