Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Weekends went so fast and it was incredible. I spent most of my time with family since I've been away with them for two weeks or more. I lost count. Alice also didn't came home last weekend because they had a debate or something so basically, my parents were alone in our house.

Kind of suck that we are growing up, huh?

It was a bit emotional specially when Alice's boyfriend came on Sunday. They are now legal in both side of the family and my Mom suddenly get emotional and of course, my tears were shallow, I got emotional too. It's not as if they are going to get married though but opening up her boyfriend to us means something. She's growing and soon, she'll be gone home.

I don't know maybe we are just weird so Dad just laughed at us. But of course, Alice's boyfriend still had some lectures from him. Alice is Dad's favorite princess, he shouldn't mess up with her, I swear. Though her boyfriend is good, I can say that.

So for a moment, I wonder what it would feel like if I will say to them that I have someone now...

I blushed profusely.

Jungkook and I haven't really talk about our situation. We just said that we like each other and after I kicked him, we didn't had a good talk because he was really in pain that time. He needs to call Taehyung before he got settled and when Taehyung came, he was with Lisa. So in the end, Lisa and I looked with each other but we didn't talk about it.

She wouldn't explain why is she with him, I wouldn't. Ha! But I think, I just confirmed what is in my mind that time when I saw them together.

Well, after that, we got busy or rather, Jungkook got busy with the General Assembly with the whole trainees of AUTG. And the rest of the days followed as we talk with each other very lowkey. Actually, it's just like a normal day because we are busy but there are times when we both eat together an early dinner before the practice. We ate together twice in a row now and we just talk normally rather than being surrounded by people which we can't really talk with each other because I am not comfortable with the stares and he understands that.

"It settled, then? Saturday, 10:00AM?" Jungkook grinned.

I can't help but to smile. "Okay, sure. I was just waiting for you, you know."

"Hm?" his brow arched. "As if you don't like to date me, eh?"

"May I just remind you that you are the one who is always busy," I rolled my eyes.

He laughs. "Sorry, I'll make it up to you, promise."

It was Thursday after our class, we decided to meet since he had some time. His schedule is very busy, I swear.

This is our second meeting. We talked about our first date together which always compromise because he had his schedules but I don't really mind at all because I understand his situation. I really don't know what kind of date he was talking about but as for him, he said that we should spend one day together as a normal... dating thing.

I got to admit that he is really cool. I think he's the one who really drives this dating relationship or whatever you called this setup because I am just a newbie. This is my first time seeing someone. I've been raised in not-very-conservative but I know how to stand up with myself.

I think I am not just really in relationship since I am not that old enough to understand this kind of feeling. But it's really surreal.

"Hi," I greeted.

He smiled before he patted my head. "Hi,"

It's been his habit whenever we saw each other alone. Normally, I would smack him but I kind of think it is sweet so I just pouted.