Chapter 18

Chapter 18

jjk97 : Prepare 3-5 songs for the audition.

I seriously stopped eating when I saw a notification on my phone and his username popped out. It was weekend and I am at home, eating dinner with my family.

"What's wrong?" Mum asked.

I dropped my phone and shook my head. "Nothing, Mum. Just school stuff."

"All right."

I went silent while eating. I already told to them that I will audition for the Talent Guild again but they didn't know I have something more in my mind right now. Good thing that they accept it and supported me. I just wish even after a year, they would support me though.

Alice will, I just do not know with my parents.

After my night routine, I went to my bed and stared on my phone. This is the first time he messages me again. At school, we certainly don't talk to each other. I usually hang out with Lisa only in our classroom. I tried befriending others but I feel not belong. I can talk with others but they are too quiet too.

Every first period, Jungkook is seating beside me. As much as we wanted to switch, our terror professor already decided that we cannot go to other seats which mean that it will be permanent for the whole semester. But after the first period, Jungkook would always go at my back and sit besides of Yugyeom and Bambam. I knew them because Lisa is friends with them specially Bambam, they are childhood friends. Yugyeom is her classmate at dance class in Talent Guild.

rosesarerosie : Thanks.
jjk97 : I'll give to Lisa tomorrow the form for the audition. You don't need to have the flyers again. Just get it to her.
rosesarerosie : Why don't you just give it to me directly?

seen 11:05PM

I swear, he is so weird!

I wanted to ask him too why is he doing it, again? Lisa said that I can simply go and lined up in getting the form at the TG Office but it will be first come, first serve. I am willing to sacrifice my subjects in the afternoon since we only have lectures but then... there's Jungkook.

Oh well, if he insists giving me the form, it would be a great help for me. I don't have to sacrifice my attendance and I could save time. It's an open opportunity for my future, why would I be choosy? It's not as if I obligated him to do it!

The next morning, after putting my things at the dorm, I hurriedly go to the University. It's still 10 minutes early but knowing Lisa is already at school at exactly 7:00AM freaks me. I guess, she's now afraid of being later huh? I didn't catch her at the dorm.

"Good morning, Rosie!" she's hyper again.

"Mornin," I sat beside her. Jungkook's bag is already there on his seat.

I looked to the brown envelope that Lisa handed me and she winks at me. "Your secret admirer wants me to hand this to you,"

"Secret admirer," I rolled my eyes. I received the brown envelope.

I opened it and saw two long bond papers. There's also a small paper in the middle and I looked at it.

"After answering the form, you will simply hand it to the officer in charge on Friday on the audition day. I think you already have a reference number."

I cannot fully understand what Lisa is saying when I read the note on the small paper.

Good luck 🌹