20

Hello guys

Am back once again with yet another chapter..

Am deeply sorry for not updating in a long time. I had exams to write.

So here we go...

Word count: 1431

Linda's POV

I woke up to the piercing rays of the sun through the window. I twisted and turned around in my bed as I didn't want to wake up that early. I wasn't a morning person that's why. I slowly opened my eyes as I tried not to close them back as the light almost blinded me.

As I opened my eyes, I noticed that I wasn't in Maddox's pack and then anxiety ran through my system and I got up from the bed. It was when I got up that the memory from last night came rushing back.

"Or I will force you"

Those words rang through my brain and a shiver went down through my spine. I slowly sat back on the bed as I pondered on how I could escape. I couldn't possibly stay here. I knew that if I could escape Taylor then surely I could do the same for Aiden. My wolf whined back in my head as I planned on our escape.

This was one of the reasons I hated being a werewolf, sometimes when you decide to make a decision, your wolf tends to disagree and then the whole situation will end up getting harder for you. But I already made up my mind, I wasn't going to let him take me like a puppy and I must definitely escape this hell hole.

I stood up again but this time I headed for the toilet, I freshened up and then wore a blue tank top and black jeans before wearing my boots and walking out of the room.
I couldn't really remember much details of the mansion I was currently in but at least I knew the way to the kitchen. I walked down the flight of stairs and then ended up in another long hallway.

I didn't know how many floors I was from the ground floor and I ultimately regretted why I didn't remember how many stairs I and Ivy had taken to get to my room.
I kept walking and then I met a big potrait inwhich I saw a pretty woman who looked like she was in her mid fifties and a man who I assumed to be her husband and Aiden's father because the really looked alike. I also saw another potrait of Ivy and Aiden. They looked really happy together as they smiled showing their perfect teeth.

If only I could imagine how he would look now when smiling because all he did now was to give me a hard time and boss me around.

"Hey Linda" I flinched as I heard the high pitched voice behind me
I slowly turned and was met with the sparkling eyes of Ivy.

"Ooh hey" I just said and slowly waved at her and her eyes drifted to the potrait I was earlier looking at and her face slowly turned into a frown. I actually thought I had trespassed and that I shouldn't have looked into something this private.

But if it's private, why was it hung on the wall?

Or maybe I shouldn't have stepped into the hallway...

"Am sorry I shouldn't have come here" I said as I tried to ease the tension between us but she gave me a confused look which made me to rethink what I had said.

"I shouldn't have pried" I said again in order to get my point clear and then she just smiled apologetically and walked towards me.

"Noo don't apologise I was angry about how Aiden seemed to have changed" and then I stiffened as she decided to open up to me.

I was really interested to know what had gone on in Aiden's life before I met him so I didn't want to interrupt her confession.

"But nevermind, it's almost past breakfast time" she smiled again and I sighed. I really thought that she would continue.

"Yeah yeah" I finally said as she dragged me to the opposite direction of where I was headed and I realized I would have gotten lost if not for her interruption.

"You were going towards Aiden's suit" she said after we were on the ground floor and I almost choked on my saliva as I wondered what Aiden would have done if he caught me there.

"Did you want to talk to him about anything?" She asked again as she didn't realize my expression.

I breathed in and then out in order to calm down my nerves. The last thing I would want to do was to see Aiden because I planned to avoid him.

"Noo, I just got lost" replied and she chuckled. By this time we walked into the dinning room and I was marveled at how pretty this place was. I didn't have time to check this place out because of the thoughts that have been running through my mind but now I knew how breathtaking this place was.

The dinning room's main colour was gold with some little glitter on with and it was really sparkling. It was take the maids here a really though time to keep it clean.
The dinning table was long enough to contain fifty people but right now food was only arrange for like...

One..

Two.

Three..

Yeah, food was arranged for just three people on the table .

I sat down beside Ivy and then I noticed that the seat at the end of the table was empty which only means that, Aiden was yet to eat his breakfast.

A shiver ran through my spine when I realized I almost entered his room when his was fast asleep.. stupid images started coming to my head which I immediately shove aside.
Deep down I wanted to believe that no matter how hot tempered he was, he was never force me to bed but right now I didn't know what to believe because the images of the incident that happened last night was still fresh in my mind. The feeling of his touch was still lingering on my tigh...

Ughhhh.. I have to stop.

I breathed in and then out and before you know it, the chef started setting food on the other side of the table for another set of three people and my thought began to race about who and who resided in this house.

Just then Aiden walked into the room and his gaze immediately fell on mine. I immediately tore my eyes out of his face and then picked up my fork and knife and began eating my food.

From the corner of my eye I could see Ivy glancing at both I and Aiden and I could only sigh. All I wanted to do now was to be as far away from him as possible.

Aiden finally sat down beside me at the head of the table and began eating without talking to me and I really appreciated that because I didn't want to talk to him either.

Yet, another figure walked into the room and I turned to glance at the person and then I realized it was a guy. He was blond and had a good body structure at least not up to Aiden's but at least close. He wore a light sky blue shirt which showed of his muscles too. He walked to his seat and then raised his eyebrow as he noticed me.

I actually didn't know what to do or say at the moment so I just smiled back and he looked at Aiden.

"Linda, this is my Beta, Dave meet my mate" Aiden said and he looked at the guy I just knew to be Dave and then a snort mistakingly left my lips. I suddenly loosed my whole appetite as I heard mate from Aiden.

His words were still fresh in my memory and it made me feel like I was born to be bossed around. I abruptly stood up and walked out of the dinning. Before I could cross the double doors of the dinning room I stopped as I heard Aiden call my name.

"You are not done eating" he said with a little concern on his tone and I closed my eyes and opened it again as tears were forcing it's way out of my eyes.

"Am not hungry"

Hey guys.

Another chapter...

How was it?

Anyways remember to vote and comment 😉😉😉

Love you all

Val^^