29

hello guys

am back once again...

i wont waste any of your time so i would go straight to the book.

here we go....

word count: 1416

Linda's POV

"But you know what, i don't care anymore because you are no more leaving my side!"

My breath hitched and i swear i could feel sweat trickling down my face. i was so surprised that he knew that i wanted to call Aiden, it only means that he has been following me all this while that i was in the bathroom. but how did i not realize that i was being watched.

shit!!!

i had to look for a way to run away from this sick werewolf. i laughed in irony as i remembered that i was once planning to escape from Aiden's pack to come here and now i am planning on escaping.

"Maddox, get the fuck out of my room!!" i growled as i threw my best glare towards my but he just smirked and leaned towards my neck and i froze as the memories of how he forcefully almost marked me and i closed my eyes as i tried to look for a way to get out of here and out of his arms and speaking of arms, my wrist were hurting from the way he held me to the wall.

"Linda, just stay with me" he said lowly as he kissed my neck and i immediately felt so disgusted by what he was doing.

"Maddox, Aiden won't like what you are doing!" i said in between gritted teeth as i tried to find a way for him to feel guilty. Aiden was his friend for crying out loud.

"Not when you finally belong to me and deny him"

i growled as i heard those words and right then i made sure never to ever disobey Aiden again. this was all my fault, if i should have listened to him and not come here all these won't be happening.

"That will never happen!" i said as i tried to struggle but he was way too strong. i tried pushing him again but i froze as i felt his canines graze my neck. my eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Maddox, what are you trying to do?" i asked as my voice started breaking.

Marking someone else's mate actually breaks the mate bond and then the person being marked would feel great pain after the process. what was actually disturbing me was that, Aiden will end up with Eliana and it really made my heart to clench.

No No No, i wasn't going to let this happen.

i finally gathered courage and and then knead him where the sun does not shine and then he growled and stumbled backwards and then i took that opportunity and ran towards the door. as i ran out of the bathroom, i also ran out of the room and then downstairs where Olivia and Maddox's father were chatting happily.

i calmed my beating heart and walked casually towards Olivia, she was the only one that i felt could keep me safe because now Maddox's father were among those planning to kill Aiden.

"Mum?" i called out as i was a few feet from them and both of them turned their head towards my direction.

"Ooh, Linda dear. what's wrong?" she said as she stood up and i forced a smile which i think she noticed because she frowned.

"Can i talk to you for some time?" i asked as i was becoming restless as to whether Olivia also approved of Maddox's plan. she was my only hope.

as we finally moved into the kitchen, Olivia told the maids to leave as she wanted privacy and when they all disappeared she finally turned to me.