THE PROPHECY

Hello guys

I just launched my new book on Wattpad called

THE PROPHECY 🩸

you guys should check it out.

INTRODUCTION.... BLURB....
❤️❤️❤️❤️

I woke up for the millionth time in this so called dark room that I got used to being my room. I looked around as I prayed that maybe I had been shifted to another room or something that didn't leave me with nightmares every night..

But to my dismay...

I was in the same old, disgusting cell..

I don't really know what time it was at that point in time because I actually lost track of time the moment I was locked up here. I didn't know weather it was day or night, all I knew was that I was in a locked up cell waiting for my abductor.

The thought of Xander made my whole body to freeze. Yes, Xander was my abductor. I was living I very calm and peaceful life when suddenly he showed up in my life and everything changed.

I don't really know why and I am still looking for answers as to why he was so desperate in having me.
He Normally says that I had a hidden power in me and it just needed time to show itself or something to trigger it and those words always left me confused.

If I had powers I would have killed him and ran away from here, but he always said that my power was growing but deep down all I felt was being weaker and weaker by the day.

Each day he would come with different kinds of torment which will end up leaving me lying almost lifeless at the end of the day.

He would wipe me

He would tear my skin open

He would force me into different types of torture just to unleash some stupid power he was talking about.

My thoughts were interrupted when the creaking sound of the cell bars began to open.
The scent of the person that just entered the room made multiple shivers to go down my spine and I cowered backwards as my whole body was aching.

"Good day princess"

It was Xander...

I shivered again as I kept moving backwards.

"How many times have I told you to always answer me Fiona!!" He growled and although I wanted to say something I didn't know what to say.

"Aren't you tired of staying here?"

If only he knew...

"I could give you everything you want if you just let your power out."

What fucking power???!!!!

I wish I could yell at him right now but I knew it would make matters worse .

"I just realized the best way to bring it out, princess" he whispered lowly as the started moving towards me.

No no no no
Not another torture...

"Please" my voice cracked out of lack of water but I still forced myself to talk.
I was really tired of all this.

"Ooh it's your time for begging isn't it?" He said as leaned lower to my level on the floor and removed the strands of hair on my face.

I started checking him out for any instrument what so ever that he planned on using to bring the power out of me with but I found nothing.

Did he plan on letting me go?

Definitely not.. I knew Xavier better than that, he had some hidden agenda.

That thought made me to flinch backwards.... What was he planning this time.

He suddenly smirked and I knew that what was coming next wasn't good at all.

"Princess, today the real you will be born" he said as he tore the clothes I was wearing and the my eyes were wide as saucers and my body froze as I realized what he wanted to do.

He wanted to fucking rape me!!!

No no no no no
This wasn't happening.
I can't let him do this.
I had endured all these for a reason for him to realize that he got the wrong person and now he thinks that I am hiding some sort of power what so ever that he thinks I had.

"Xander.... My Lord please"

He smiled and brought his lips to my neck.

Disgusting.... All I felt was being disgusting as he kept moving his lips all over my neck.

"Xander please" I said and he stopped but didn't raise his head up.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?"

"I am sorry please"

"Don't worry princess, I will make you feel good" he said and brought his lips to my neck again.

"Please please, I will do anything just please don't do this" I begged but as if my words fell on solid Rock because the next thing, his hand went straight to my breast.

"Just be obedient" he whispered and I felt tears rolling down from my face.

He suddenly stopped and started unbuckling his belt.
I froze again.
I couldn't let this happen...

I can't let my virginity to be take by this monster...

He smiled again as he pushed me to the floor and brought his lips to mine.

Then as if so suddenly, I felt like strength had been pumped into my system, I started pushing him.

"Get away from me!!!" I growled
I couldn't imagine that I had just growled at him and as this happened, he froze as he slowly raised his body from mine.

I was glad that I acted brave, was that the power that he was looking for. I sighed as I face palmed myself internally.

But to my surprise as he got up he smiled and wore his clothes as he walked out.

I decided to regain myself and my breathing but just as immediatly as he went out he came back again with a mirror and I was confused.

"I told you Princess, your real power would come out today" he said as he positioned the mirror and I kept looking at him confused.

"Come here" he ordered and I obeyed and came in front of the mirror and that was when I gasped in horror.

Looking back at me from the mirror was what I never expected to look like.

"Your full power is not yet out, but with time it will" he said as just after he made that statement, I felt the biggest pain of my life and I let out a loud scream.

I fell on the floor as I held my stomach.

"Your power is coming alive princess" with that he left the cell and locked it as he stood outside the bars watching me.

Then the pain came back again as I kept screaming and thrashing around.
I wanted to break something... I really felt the urge to destroy something and it was that moment when I wanted to get up that I realized that I my nails were growing longer.

Then Xander's words came back to my head.

"Your power is coming alive princess"

❤️❤️❤️❤️