4

Hello guys am here.

Word count: 1300

Linda's POV
I woke up again with a throbbing headache.
It's like am even getting used to it but it still takes time before I get up from bed, because it feels like my head is going to pop out.
Today the sun rays hit the windows and then to my face.
Today is really going to be sunny.
I finally stoop up from bed and went straight to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and looked into the mirror.
Emilia had helped me bring some necessities like soap and hair brush. Even some body creams.
But I started to worry allot about her lately.
It had been 2 weeks in a row and I haven't seen or heard from her and it was beginning to get me worried.
I sighed and freshened up.
When I was done I walked into my room and then decided to rest since today was Sunday.
But I was evenly Disturbed by a harsh knock on the door.
I got up abruptly and then went straight to to the door.
The person on the other side pushed the door open and I saw Taylor.
He was so angry and boiling that I thought his anger could boil up water in seconds.
And before I knew it I was slapped.
' woah ' I screamed as I moved back ward untill I hit a wall.
He walked briskly towards me and then I was lifted again off the floor.
' Linda are you going crazy ?' he yelled and I was blank.
What did I do now.
' where you told that you were meant to cook for the pack house before 8 in the morning ?' he asked in-between screams.
I was so afraid to even speak.
Taylor had made it a point of duty to make my life miserable.
He would beat me up every day and always smirk when I beg him.
He is just a monster.
' am I not asking question ?' he held my neck tighter And I left out a whisper.
' am sorry '
He smiled as I made that statement but he didn't release me.
' do you know the consequences of what you have done ?' he said smiling.
I nodded.
' gud but this time it's not me ' with that he threw me to the floor.
Of course I knew the consequences. He would beat me with a whip till he was tired but the fact that he said that it wasn't going to be him sent shivers down my spine.
' what do you mean by that ?' I asked but he just frowned and walked up to me again.
' are you still asking questions or you are GOI down stairs to cook ' he yelled and I got up immediatly because I didn't want him to pour out his anger on me.
I ran out of the door and down the hallway till I got out of the deserted hallway and into the normal ones.
I walked downstairs and then to the kitchen were I saw Emilia cooking and angry pack members.
' how dare you keep us waiting ?' a girl asked.
That girl was one of my worst enemies since the first time I set foot in the house.
I wanted to scream at her but held myself which made her to giggle.
' wait you wanted to hit me ?' she said as she stood up. ' you walked down here like a princess and you want to hit me ?' she said as she laughed.
Someone else stood up trying to calm her down but she pushed him away.
' this girl thinks she can play us huh, after killing our Luna and now she wants to beat me up ' she yelled.
' she is right this girl is really going nuts ' someone else said.
God was this really happening.
I just stood there as people said different disgusting things about me.
Suddenly a voice startled me.
It was Taylor.
' you guys can do whatever you want with her, she deserves punishments ' he said and walked out winking at me.
I turned back to the angry mob in front of me as they began to close up side by side.
And before I knew what was happening a fist landed on my forehead and then another and another till the whole pack house was beating me up.
At that moment I wanted to go unconsious but it seemed like my body didn't agree to that.
The pain was twice a double than what Taylor gave me and I could feel blood drawing out of my body.
I suddenly felt sick and then I was a bit happy that the darkness was coming.
At least I won't have to feel to much pain.
Before I knew it everything went blank.

*********************

I woke up to see a pool of blood around me and I couldn't behold the sight so I started crying.
Why does this have to be me ??
Suddenly I felt someone touching my shoulder and I abruptly looked up moving back slightly untill I saw it was Emilia.
' Linda, you have to leave now ' she whispered.
' how everywhere is guarded ' I replied.
' it isn't, today is Sunday Linda, I can't bear the pain of what they are doing to you ' she said trying to sob but held back the tears.
' Linda you have to leave now if you want to make it alive ' she said.
' what !!, Is someone trying to kill me ?' I asked.
' Lukas wants to use silver to kill you slowly Tomorrow, you have to leave ' she yelled and I flinched.
As much as I wanted to be free I couldn't just leave her here.
' Emilia what about you ?' I asked . I was so worried about her now.
' come on, I will be fine besides no one will know ' share said and stood up. ' leave now !!!' she yelled and I got up and started running.
I ran through the main door knowing fully well that no one would be there.
Soon enough I was outside the pack house and through the main gate.
Emilia was right no guards. Wow
I ran as fast as I could.
I have never felt so free in my life before, I thought as I let the fresh windy breeze brush through my face.
Linda we are free now. Nina screamed in my head.
' hey so you chose now of all times to distract me huh ' I snapped.
I quickly blocked her out an continued running.
I had been running for about an hour or so and it was like the pack boundary wasn't getting any closer.
I decided that I would stop by the nearest River or stream to rest.
As I ran I could feel the pack you coming closer and at that I ran faster as I reached it, I realized that the stream was actually the boundary and I crossed it quickly and then bent down to rest.
I drank so much water to fill me up but I knew water did nothing to reduce hunger.
I decided to take a nap before a cloth came over my nose and mouth.
I struggled with all my energy but the person who held me was so strong.
Was I that slow? Taylor caught up with me before I knew it.
I felt like crying but I can't just give up .
I tried to struggle again but it was as if my strength was draining at each try. Then I realized I was being chloroformed.
Soon enough my vision became blurry and I could feel the darkness coming.
I struggled again but with that everything went blank.

Hey readers sorry for the late update but at least I still wrote. Something.
Remember comment, vote and share this book.

From your lovely author.

Valery 😘😘😘