Author's Note

Hello guys am back.

But this isn't a chapter anyway but I want you guys to really read this.

I know some of you won't feel like reading this but I really spent time writing this so please and please read this.

It won't be that long so I won't take much of your time.

I decided on writing another book once more, it's a werewolf book and from my imagination it's so damn interesting.

I would show you guys the cover and I want you to tell me how it is.

Whether I should change it or not.

Or whether I could replace something that's out of place.

So am posting the cover now 😁😁😁

So how is it ???

Am actually drooling over it but I would like to see your comments on it too.

I would give you guys a little insight on the book too.

Like the ME that I am I don't like talking much about, in the sense that I would like you to read it too but it would be so out of manners for me not to.
So read on....

"Don't go into the dark, it brings out evils of the past.
The woods are like the most mighty boundary's which separates us from the evils of the past.
If you do, you would end up falling into the darkest part of your fears. So desist from it"

This was the poem like recitation we always recited in history class.

When ever we did the recitation, everyone seemed to be scared but I wasn't. Instead I was confused.

I knew I had phobia for the darkness but this recitation was just so confusing and stupid for me to believe.

I once asked our history teacher about it but he said he couldn't even remember and the I was left back to the beginning, still confused about what those words meant.

What are the evils of the past?

What boundaries?

Those were the stuffs that ran through my head anytime we recited those words.

Anyways I had so much on my mind and won't end up becoming mad for something that barely existed.

Hey,
Am Castina Heynes, I was born into the family of four. Me, my elder brother, my mum and dad. My mum being Mrs Heynes loved I and Jackson who was my brother so much and I never wished to do anything against her wish.

Jackson loved me too but he was annoying at times but he remained the best brother ever.

On the other hand my dad was the complete opposite of them all.
He had this hatred in him for me but always tried to hide but I knew, from his attitude I knew.
It even got to a time that he would call me silly words.

I finally confirmed it when on a Sunday evening I mistakenly spilled hot coffee and him and his visitor which at the end of the day I ended up with a punch and two slaps.

What struck me most was what he said,

"You always brought misfortune since the day you came to this house"

Those words still echoed in my head and every night I would look through the window and say.

"Maybe am Dejected after all"

How was it ???

I hope you enjoyed the intro and stuff like that.

So you can go to my profile to search for it and then remember CVS 😋😋 😋.

So am done now and you can go on with the next chapter.

I told you I won't take much of your time.

Anywho.....

Have a nice day

From your lovely author

Valery 😘😘 😘