32

Hello guys..

Am back again with another chapter.

Here we go.

Enjoy...

Word count: 1433

Aiden's POV

That was the last straw I could take. Firstly I was worrying about the fact that she was with Maddox's father and I kept telling myself that Maddox would protect her and now this is what I get???

Not only did he not betray me but he also locked up my mate???

"Aiden you have to calm down!!!" Felix yelled but I wasn't even paying attention.

She is locked up...

They are going to kill her....

That was what kept ringing in my brain. I raised my fist and then I pushed it towards my desk which ended up splitting into two.

"Aiden!!!" Felix growled and punched me and I fell off balance due to his sneaky attack and I growled at him.
I wanted to get up and before I knew it I was pinned to the wall.

"Aiden, do you see why I never wanted to tell you!!?" He yelled and I growled in response.
I could have easily threw him away from me but I respected this man the way I respected my father and so I just stood there and glared at him.

"I said you should calm down!!" He growled again and my eyes blazed.

How could he tell me to calm down...

"If your mate was in this situation, would you calm down??!" I asked between gritted teeth and he sighed.

"This is not the time to ask me nonesense Aiden, we are actually wasting the time we should use to creat a plan to help you calm down" Felix said again and as if that did the trick.
I closed my eyes and assured myself that I would get her out no matter how much it costs.

"Fine" I said and pushed him away from me and I sat down on the couch and placed my head on my palms and looked at him.

"That was not actually all the news though but I think I won't tell you the rest" he said as he sat down and my eyes went back to yellow again.

"You said what!!!" I growled.

"Don't bother acting stupid Aiden, when I say I am not going to tell you, I mean it"

"You are hiding sensitive information about my mate from me!!!"

"You are not going to help the situation if I tell you so no need"

I growled as my canines elongated and I aimed the door but before I could move, Felix was in front of me.

"Where in the world do you think you are going?" He asked as he dragged my ear back to my sit

"Don't hold me like that!!" I growled.
That action made me remember my father and I wasn't ready to think about those things in this situation.

"Then you should behave"

I sighed as I came back to my normal self and sat down.

"So what plan do you have?" I asked as I kept tapping my feet on the wooden floor.

"The issue is..."

Tap

Tap

Tap

"We have to..."

Tap

Tap

Tap