31

Hello guys.

Am back with another chapter.

Sorry for the late update tho.

Here we go...

Enjoy.

Word count: 1633

Aiden's POV

My fist went flying to the wall close to me and i growled as the tension didn't even reduce.
I groaned again as I sat down on my chair and jept tapping my boot on the wooden floor.

She is fine
She is fine
She is fine.

I kept chanting in my head but I knew deep down she wasn't. I didn't mean to send her there but she kept seeing me as the bad guy and I wanted her to believe me willingly.

We had been investigating my parents case since I became Alpha and the only trace we had was that the guy that almost killed me was an old retired officer to the treasure pack and then all though I shouldn't conclude yet but I just had a feeling that it was them who did it.

Maddox was one of my childhood friends and I didn't want him to get hurt so I decided to bring enough proof that his father wanted my parents dead and then I would imprison him for the meantime.
That wasn't my issue right now, my issue was the fact that Linda was in the same house if the man who I am sure still wants me dead.

I growled as I picked up the files on my desk and threw them towards the door and just then the door clicked but I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone now, not untill Linda is back in my arms.

"Aiden?"

The familiar voice made me to snap my head upwards and I stood up immediatly.

"Felix" I said as I went to give him a tight hug.

"I can see you are not doing well" he said and I nodded. I didn't need to hide my feelings from him.

Felix was like a second father to me.

We met when I was being crowned the prince.

"You look down"

I turned around and saw a man who I remembered was one of the chief council members of the treasure pack and then my anger increased.
I wasn't sure it was them and if it was really them, I could use my ignorance to get them into my trap.

I tried to calm myself down and I stared at the man in front of me.

"Good day..." I trailed off as I tried to remember his name.

"Felix" he said and i nodded.

"Good day Felix" I corrected and he nodded and brought out a cup.

"Drink... It would calm you down" he said and I eyed the cup and glared at him.

Did he really think that I would be easy to be fooled? They killed my father and their second aim is me and he thinks that I would just take the cup and drink it??

"Fine then" Felix said and drank half of the content of the cup.

"It's not poison boy" he said and pushed the cup towards me again and this time I took it

"You know I wasn't in support of your parents death"

I choked on the energy drink he gave me and I stared at him.

Felix told me that he would help me to find justice for my parents and I trusted him. Since then, he would always bring me his energy drink and then we would chat about most important issues and he gave a lot of good advice