30

Hello guys...

another chapter on the loose.

i am actually trying my best to  update so please boost me up by voting and sharing this book.

love you all.

here we go..

word count: 1648

Aiden's POV

I was currently pacing back and front in my study. if i said i was concentrating on what i was working on, that would be a great lie because my mind kept wandering back to my mate. it was so frustrating that no matter how i told myself that she was fine it didn't just sit well with me and to make matters worse, images of my dead parents kept playing in my head.

I was just turning eighteen when my world kept crashing down on my face. my birthday was meant to be the next day and then my coronation as an Alpha was the day after.

"Aiden dear, what would you like for your birthday?" my mum asked as i ate breakfast and i smiled.

"Mum, you don't need to worry yourself, i am more concerned about the coronation" i said as i placed a piece of cookie in my mouth.

"C'mon Aiden, i feel like eating some cakes!" Ivy said as she held my arms and i rolled my eyes.

Ivy was so addicted to cakes to the extent that my parents had to ban her from it. so now she just realized that she will have the opportunity to eat some cakes.

just then, Davicon who was my  father's beta walked in and bowed as a sign of respect.

"Alpha, there is a problem" he said with a very bad worried expression on his face that just killed the mood of the birthday planning and my ears perked up to listen to what he wanted to say.

"Okay Davi, what's wrong?" my dad asked as he dropped his cutlery to listen.

Davicon suddenly looked at both me and Ivy and i had a bad feeling that this whole issue concerned both me and Ivy and i frowned.

"I want to talk to you privately"  Davicon said and i growled lowly which earned me looks from both my parents.

"Why can't you say it here?" i asked as i looked at the beta and he just smiled and ignored me as my father stood up.

"Let's go to my study" my father said and my frown deepened.

"Dad, i will be crowned Alpha in two days and you still want to hide things from me?" i hissed and my father just smiled at me.

"Don't worry Aiden, the walls have ears" he said and i smiled

"Okay, so can i follow you to your study? at least the walls there doesn't have ears" i asked as i stood up.

"What of your cake?" Ivy grumbled and i glared at her.

"Yeah, Aiden, you and Mummy should plan your birthday while i just talk with him okay?" My father said as he rubbed my head and i slumped down on my seat as i threw Ivy the best glare i could master but instead she kept squealing on how she was going to eat some cakes.

I, Ivy and my mum kept planning the so called birthday in which Ivy was the one making most of the suggestions and i couldn't keep my mind off whatever Davicon wanted to tell my father and as usual, curiosity got the best of me and i stood up which made both my mum and Ivy to stop whatever they were doing.