27

Hello guys am back.

I finally decided to just update because I was in d mood to write so .

Enjoy.

Here we go....

Word count: 1290

Linda's POV

I finally crossed the boundaries of Black moon pack. Aiden finally let me off but not after his hours of stay safe instructions.
I looked outside the window of the bently which Aiden had assigned to take me home and all I could see was forest trees, thick Forrest trees.
I smiled as I remembered how he hugged me when I was leaving and I just felt the whole hate I previously had towards him to demolish.

"Linda, if anything should happen I should be the first to know okay?" He asked and I nodded

"Remember, always stay alert" he said and I chuckled.

"Aiden, this is the millionth time you are saying this" I said and it felt like I was being pampered.

"I just have a bad feeling about this" he said as he instantly frowned and my smile faded too.

"Aiden, Maddox will protect me" I said as I tried to calm him down but unfortunately he tensed up and I just realized that I mentioned Maddox's name.

"I will be fine, Aiden" I replied as I hugged him again and he just let out the breath I think he was holding.

I finally woke up for the sixth time since I embarked on this journey and I started thinking whether we were going on the right direction.

What kind of journey could be this long??

"Are you sure we are heading the right way?" I asked the driver and he nodded.

"Yes Luna" he said and I nodded. All I wanted now was to bury Muse in bed and sleep without thinking about how Aiden was such a d***head.

After about thirty minutes more we finally arrived at the huge Gates of Maddox's pack house and I couldn't fathom the excitement I was feeling. I really missed this place.

I didn't even tell Maddox that I was coming cuz I wanted it to be a surprise.

The guards around finally let us in when they realized that it was me and then I was finally happy that I was back home.

My driver finally helped me to carry my one bag luggage as I prepared to ring the door bell.

"Ooh my goodness" Olivia exclaimed as she opened the door and I hugged her.

"Hello mum" I said as she hugged me back. I had grown used to calling her mother.

"Come on in, you must be tired" she said as she dragged me into the house and to the sitting room.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked

"Hot chocolate would do" I replied smiling and she nodded and left to the kitchen. I used that time to survey the area that I once called home. Things had not changed though. Not that I have spent a year away from home but things still looked just the way I left them.

Suddenly, I started hearing voices from the main hall and it was like some people were heading towards the sitting room.

"So what's the plan to get Aiden" I heard someone say and I froze..
I immediately turned to the source of the voice and I saw Maddox with the council members just behind me.

I just stood up to greet them. I knew that there was a council hall in the pack central so why were they here. And why were they talking about Aiden.