22

Hello guys

Am back once again

Am trying to update as fast as I can so support me by voting .

Enjoy...

Word count: 1198

Linda's POV

I just stared at the electric blue eyes of Aiden and deep down I wish he could just stop all this attitude and treat me like a human being not someone under some sort of authority.

My heart clenched as his hands left mine and went into his pockets. In a way I wish situations could turn around so that I could be in his arms at all time. At least I would be happy and feel free for once in my life, at least for the mean time before Taylor comes in my way.

The thought of Taylor sent shivers down my spine and I dragged myself out of my thoughts and I realized I have been staring into Aiden's eyes and he had been staring at me too

Jeez I really have to learn to stop exposing myself this way

I cleared my throat as I focused my gaze somewhere else and as if Aiden was deep in thoughts he suddenly came back to reality and move a step backwards as if he was trying to get away from me.

Was he getting irritated by me already?

I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my mind as I moved backwards too.

"Okay" I replied to his earliest statement of bringing Stacy over.

"She would be here by noon, so we would meet her before dinner" he stated again. I nodded before I turned to leave.

"You should stop killing yourself"

I froze as he said that and then I turned around halfway to glance at him.

"Thanks for your concern" I stated again before walking out.

As I walked out of the garden I didn't bother to close the double doors because Aiden was inside so I kept walking towards where I had come from, which was the dinning and then I saw Eliana leaning on the wall and staring at me.

But this time she didn't hold a glare but a smug smile which I practically hated. Whenever she does that, it seems like she has rehearsed what to say to me that would hurt.

"Can we talk?"
I stood Midway past her as I heard her voice.
I could not imagine that she would want to talk to me.

I stared at her as if trying to see if she wants to Taunt me but she kept her face expressionless

"Talk about what?" I asked as I finally found my voice.
I realized I had never spoken a word since I met her and maybe that gave her the guts to talk to me the way she did.
I was going to show her how strong I was. I couldn't keep accepting that I was weak.

"Can't we grab a coffee or something?" She asked again as she still leaned on the wall with arms crossed.

"Breakfast was not too long ago, am fine that we talk here" I replied really curious to know what she wanted me know.

"Okay fine!" She said again as she released her hands and then straightened up from the wall and walked close to me.

I was tempted to move a step backwards but I knew deep down that if I did she would say I was scared and weak so I had to keep my legs on the same spot.

Finally she came close to me and kept staring at me as if trying to read me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion as I was waiting for what she was about to say. Then she leaned in to the extent that I could feel her breath on my neck. I froze at the close proximity but I had to keep my calm unless...

"Are you happy?"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard her statement. It really really threw me off balance and she stood up straight to face.

"Huh? Have you really found your true happiness as you met him?" She asked again but all I did was to keep mute.

She was right, was I Happy that I was here?

Or was I Happy that I finally met my mate?

The answer was practically no..

At first I was glad that my mate wanted me despite my background but right now, he changed again and it felt like he suppressed that side of him and he was slowly depressing me day by day.

I focused my gaze back at Eliana and she smiled as if she was ready my mind.

"Think about it Linda, you spoilt my happiness and my goal and yet you don't have yours" she said again as she put her hands in the pocket of her coat.

"Bye Lu..Na" she said again as she walked out leaving me dumbstruck in the lonely hallway.

The image of when I and Eliana first met in Maddox's pack came flashing in my eyes, I could still remember how they dragged her out as Aiden saw me.

I closed as I tried to bring myself back together.
I turned to leave and then I saw Aiden by the double doors.
He must have heard everything Eliana said.
A single tear dropped out of my eyes and then I turned walk away.

"Linda" he called out but I kept walking as fast as I could to get away from him. The tears kept falling and what Eliana said made me make up my mind to leave this place as soon as possible.

"Linda!" He called out my name again but I didn't look back even once but just then I was yanked backwards and he spun me in order to face me before he finally hugged me.

This made me to cry the more as I held his shirt.

"I told you not to listen to Eliana"

I pushed him from me again and then I stared at him

"Why?" I asked as the anger was beginning to sip in.

"Because what she says are irrelevant" he stated in a matter of fact tone.

"It's irrelevant but it's true" I yelled this time and Aiden looked taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"Listen Lin..."

"Don't fucking tell me to listen to some sort of bullshit!! I am tireded of being locked up here, am tired of being weak, am tired of not being good for anything good, am tired of being accused for stealing someone's happiness, am tired of not being able to find my own happiness, am tired of my own friend trying to kill me for some sort of sick reason, am tired of everything in my life, am tired of life itself And am tired of YOU, I am tired of being depressing because of you!!!" I yelled and Aiden looked shocked and then i then turned and walked out.

I was really tired of everything in my life.

Finally

How was this one.

I was practically crying while writing this..

Linda is passion through alot.

Remember to vote and wait for a new chapter.

Love you all

Valery ❤️❤️